Mary's first black

• Thread starterpoptart
  • Start date

poptart

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2004
We went to the lake just to take a rest from late hours at work. We are self employed and work together.
I decided to rent a pontoon boat and cruise the lake while drinking wine and beer.
After about an hour, my wife started getting horny and took her bikini top off. She still was wearing her see through dress but you could easily see her nipples through the thin material.
We passed other boaters, mostly men fishing, and they would stare at my wife's tits as we passed.
That turned her on more and I was getting a hard-on too, so I told her to take her bottom off.
At first she didn't want to because she has never let another man see her pussy, but after a little pursuading, she finally took it off.
I could see her butt crack through her dress and when she turned around, I almost came in my shorts.
The thought of another man seeing my baby's pussy had my dick so hard it felt like it would split open.
I told her to lay out on the deck and open her legs a little so other people could see.
She said, "Are you sure?", and I said "Yes".
She said, "So you like for other guys to see me naked, huh?"
I told her that I had fantasized about it often.
She said, "OK then, if that's what you want........"
To my surprise, she went to the front of the boat, sat with her legs over the side, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide open.
Damn, I couldn't believe it. She was so hot. I thought about fucking her right then and there but another boat was cruising by.
It was a big black guy all by himself. He stared at my wife's pussy and she waved at him. Oh shit, he pulled up beside our boat and asked if we wanted to ride in his speed boat. All I could think about is somehow getting off to a secluded area and fuck my wife, so I said "No".
My wife loves fast boats, so she jumped up and said, "I do!!".
" So come aboard missy", he said, and away she went. I didn't know what to do.
I watched as they speed across the lake, turned around, and came back, but as they passed, I noticed she was sitting on his lap, steering the boat. She waved as she went by. Off to the other side of the lake.
I noticed his boat stopped over by the shoreline, but it was too far to see what was going on. After about 30 minutes, I thought maybe he was having engine problems, so I started heading that way.
When I finally got there, I said to myself, " What the hell?"
As I approached, I didn't see him or my wife at the helm. Shit, I hope they didn't take the turn too fast and fall overboard.
As I got closer though I noticed a naked black ass bopping up and down inside the boat, and under him was my wife.
I was close ehough then to hear her say, "Fuck me big boy, fuck me harder, deeper, please. My husband never fucked me so good."
As I rounded the back of the boat I could see his big dick sliding in and out of my baby's pussy. Her hands were clamped to his ass and I could tell she was pulling as hard as she could.
I left before they could see me,and after about 45 minutes, they came back to my boat.
The black guy said, "Sorry it took so long, we had engine problems and I had to fix it."
My wife got back on the boat and the black guy left.
I didn't confront my wife about what happened, we just cruised to a secluded area and I started to eat my wife's pussy.
Man, she has never been so wet down there. I guess I was eating the guy's cum, but I was so hot and horny I couldn't stop.
I fucked her as hard as I could, even though she probabbly didn't feel me, and I blasted her insides with more cum than I have ever done before.
Even though she never confessed to what happened, it was the best sex I, and she, ever had.

• Love
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, JimSparrow, Ronburr and 5 others
:cool: Do you want your wife to fuck another big black cock? Do you want to be in the same room or do you want to watch from a hiding place? I have been fucking wives in front of husbands for 6 years now. Do you want to suck a big black cock after it has fucked your wife? If you would like to hear about some of my experience just email me and I will tell you all about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: robbiewillskucku
poptart said:
We went to the lake just to take a rest from late hours at work. We are self employed and work together.
I decided to rent a pontoon boat and cruise the lake while drinking wine and beer.
After about an hour, my wife started getting horny and took her bikini top off. She still was wearing her see through dress but you could easily see her nipples through the thin material.
We passed other boaters, mostly men fishing, and they would stare at my wife's tits as we passed.
That turned her on more and I was getting a hard-on too, so I told her to take her bottom off.
At first she didn't want to because she has never let another man see her pussy, but after a little pursuading, she finally took it off.
I could see her butt crack through her dress and when she turned around, I almost came in my shorts.
The thought of another man seeing my baby's pussy had my dick so hard it felt like it would split open.
I told her to lay out on the deck and open her legs a little so other people could see.
She said, "Are you sure?", and I said "Yes".
She said, "So you like for other guys to see me naked, huh?"
She said, "OK then, if that's what you want........"
To my surprise, she went to the front of the boat, sat with her legs over the side, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide open.
Damn, I couldn't believe it. She was so hot. I thought about fucking her right then and there but another boat was cruising by.
It was a big black guy all by himself. He stared at my wife's pussy and she waved at him. Oh shit, he pulled up beside our boat and asked if we wanted to ride in his speed boat. All I could think about is somehow getting off to a secluded area and fuck my wife, so I said "No".
I watched as they speed across the lake, turned around, and came back, but as they passed, I noticed she was sitting on his lap, steering the boat. She waved as she went by. Off to the other side of the lake.
I noticed his boat stopped over by the shoreline, but it was too far to see what was going on. After about 30 minutes, I thought maybe he was having engine problems, so I started heading that way.
When I finally got there, I said to myself, " What the hell?"
As I approached, I didn't see him or my wife at the helm. Shit, I hope they didn't take the turn too fast and fall overboard.
As I got closer though I noticed a naked black ass bopping up and down inside the boat, and under him was my wife.
I was close ehough then to hear her say, "Fuck me big boy, fuck me harder, deeper, please. My husband never fucked me so good."
As I rounded the back of the boat I could see his big dick sliding in and out of my baby's pussy. Her hands were clamped to his ass and I could tell she was pulling as hard as she could.
I left before they could see me,and after about 45 minutes, they came back to my boat.
The black guy said, "Sorry it took so long, we had engine problems and I had to fix it."
My wife got back on the boat and the black guy left.
I didn't confront my wife about what happened, we just cruised to a secluded area and I started to eat my wife's pussy.
Man, she has never been so wet down there. I guess I was eating the guy's cum, but I was so hot and horny I couldn't stop.
I fucked her as hard as I could, even though she probabbly didn't feel me, and I blasted her insides with more cum than I have ever done before.
Even though she never confessed to what happened, it was the best sex I, and she, ever had.

I figure most stories on here are fiction but still .... come on , would a wife & hubby do this if they never talked about sharing before ? The author doesn't mention that so we must assume they didn't . A wife wouldn't just up and get on a strangers boat , NAKED , and ride away from her hubby and then allow the stranger to fuck her in some secluded location across the lake and then to come back and never mention what happened . No way . Besides , the black guy and the husbands wife would have easily heard the husbands pontoon boat approach and circle them ( even in the throws of hot sex ) thus a conversation upon her return would have had to happen along with the clear evidence of a mans cum running down her thighs and or dripping from her onto the boat deck . Also , why would a worried hubby boat across a lake and then find his wife fucking another man just to leave her there ? Not likely .

Still , it was a good story and decent stroke material .

If you know or feel that most of the story on this site are fiction then why are you being critical of the above story. Just take a deep breath and stroke your cock until you cum. Don't forget to lick your fingers.

poptart said:
We went to the lake just to take a rest from late hours at work.
Good move.
poptart said:
We are self employed and work together.
Hey.... there's nothing wrong with that.
poptart said:
The thought of another man seeing my baby's pussy had my dick so hard it felt like it would split open. I told her to lay out on the deck and open her legs a little so other people could see. She said, "Are you sure?", and I said "Yes". She said, "So you like for other guys to see me naked, huh?"
All good. You gave your wife the right encouragement and the right responses.
poptart said:
She said, "OK then, if that's what you want........" To my surprise, she went to the front of the boat, sat with her legs over the side, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide open.
Your wife got the message....
poptart said:
.... Another boat [began] cruising by.
Oh oh....
poptart said:
It was a big black guy all by himself. He stared at my wife's pussy and she waved at him.
Instant connection....
poptart said:
Oh shit; he pulled up beside our boat and asked if we wanted to ride in his speed boat. All I could think about is somehow getting off to a secluded area and fucking my wife, so I said "No."
Wishful thinking....
poptart said:
Wishful thinking on your wife's part, too.... but she knew how to make her wish come true.
poptart said:
Doing nothing as your wife departed for some hot sex was the right course of action....
poptart said:
I watched as they sped across the lake, turned around, and came back. As they passed, I noticed she was sitting on his lap, steering the boat. She waved as she went by. Off to the other side of the lake they went.
Your wife was telling you what was coming next....
poptart said:
Actually, I doubt you thought your wife and her new black acquaintance were having engine problems....
poptart said:
As I got closer though I noticed a naked black ass bopping up and down inside the boat, and under him was my wife. I was close ehough then to hear her say, "Fuck me big boy, fuck me harder, deeper, please. My husband never fucked me so good."
Finally, you recognized your wife's motivation....
poptart said:
Your wife was about to be sexually satisfied. VERY satisfied....
poptart said:
Excellent. That was exactly the right thing to have done.
poptart said:
Yes, you had it right....
poptart said:
For an explanation of this (if you're interested), see:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996: Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex

which is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. Baker is an evolutionary biologist. It isn't what your parents told you about sex (if they told you anything at all).

poptart said:
I think what you mean is, it was the best sex you ever had and the second-best sex for your wife. Anyway — thanks for posting your steamy story, Poptart. I hope your wife's new black man got her phone number.... although he may not have had a pencil and paper with him on his boat. If not, presumably she now knows what kind of lover(s) she will find satisfying in the future.

WM2SeedurWife said:
I figure most stories on here are fiction.... Also, why would a worried hubby boat across a lake, find his wife fucking another man, and just leave her there? Not likely. .....
Hey — anything's possible. The rule of thumb is, when it comes to sexual practices, if it's physically possible there are some who do it.... most likely, more than a few.