Mass conversion

• Thread starterchamp
  • Start date
C

champ

Any stories about a woman converting other women to size queens or BBC such that the most of the women in the town or campus or whatever place are now size queens themselves?

Basically a story about converting the most amount of women possible

Reactions: willie91
Champ,

I LOVE this. As a wannabe cuck (MILF wife has shunned most of my suggestions regarding the lifestyle....at least thus far), I would thoroughly enjoy such a movement towards all women becomming size queens. I have often thought of trying to befriend a woman in this forum (who lives in our area...Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan) who is turn, would become friends with my wife and convince her that there is a much bigger, better World out there. Think of it like this.....if each woman on this forum and into the lifestyle made it her objective to convert one "Soccer Mom" and that "Soccer Mom" was charged with the task of converting another.....it may not be long before the Movement becomes a reality. I bet this would make for quite a few Happy but tired Bulls as well.

Mac,

I hear ya loud and clear but a man can dream can't he?

kjsub2domnhose said:
Mac,

I hear ya loud and clear but a man can dream can't he?

I hope your wife is getting impregnated by her bulls. Its wise that cucks do this, i mean who would want YOUR genes in particular. I realise that by saying this you probably get off, but then again you probably cant get hard from ur chastity device so you get so deluded and horny you would do anything in the world whereas if u werent strapped to it you wouldnt be doing these things.
Its like a drug high and youre an addict.

kjsub2domnhose said:
Champ,

I LOVE this. As a wannabe cuck (MILF wife has shunned most of my suggestions regarding the lifestyle....at least thus far), I would thoroughly enjoy such a movement towards all women becomming size queens. I have often thought of trying to befriend a woman in this forum (who lives in our area...Northwest Ohio/Southeast Michigan) who is turn, would become friends with my wife and convince her that there is a much bigger, better World out there. Think of it like this.....if each woman on this forum and into the lifestyle made it her objective to convert one "Soccer Mom" and that "Soccer Mom" was charged with the task of converting another.....it may not be long before the Movement becomes a reality. I bet this would make for quite a few Happy but tired Bulls as well.
It already has begun. It just most people have been quiet about it. Now that enough are converted we need no longer hide it. Why should we hide what we like anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies