• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Massage!

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
My wife and I have just got back from a week away at a nice hotel near York. On Thursday, I treated my good lady to a massage treatment. I sat in the club lobby and read the paper.

After about half an hour, I heard one of the men in the office shout his colleague, Mark to "come look at this!" next I heard, "Shit, it's a good job Gillian isn't here she'd go mental, stop the tape" followed by, "Jeese, he's really hammering into that bird, dirty tart loves it too"

Then the door shut and I could hear no more.

About another half hour again and my wife appears looking flushed and happy. We went back to our room and she told me to lay on the bed, slipped off her gown and straddled my chest. She then told me what had happened in great detail.

Jon had been massaging her back and she had started to feel very horny. As he moved to the back of her legs she eased them open a little, allwing him to slide his fingers slightly higher up her thighs, which he did. The higher he went the more she parted her legs, a little at a time until he was only just away from her pussy. She was very frustrated as he wouldn't quite touch it. I guess he was afraid she may complain.

Next it was time to turn over, she covered herself with the towl and rolled over then noticed his cock straining against his tracksuit bottoms and said to him that it looked like he was the one who needed a rub! He apologised and told her that she had a fantastic body and he felt so horny giving her a massage. She then reached out and touched him and asked if he'd like to fuck her!

He stripped and she told him to lay down on the couch and then straddled him, slipping his cock into her now gaping wet pussy. After a couple of minutes loosening herself up, she climbed off, bent over the worktop and told him to fuck her.

She told me that she came 4 times and when I looked at her pussy it was lovely, gaping wide and wet! She wouldn't let me fuck her for ages, even though my cock was leaking pre-cum.

That night, at dinner and at the gym, nearly every male member of staff smiled at us and said hello!!! They must have thought I was a poor sod with a slut for a wife - little did they know that I knew!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: franklyhorny
Real scottish fucko, massage should be a regular gift you give her.........massage could be every day if she could find a willing guy. Would you like that to happen? It could and should !

Men should enroll in a massage class, and use your skills on your wife so she knows you care about her (one more reason she might not divorce you).

Reactions: redback and franklyhorny
Even when there is no actual fucking involved, it can be very erotic to watch another man give your wife a massage, as I know from personal experience. My ex-wife and I were in an up-scale motel which offered "in-room" massage. She ordered it, thinking it would be "Helga" or some other large strong woman.

The masseur turned out to be male, a young strong BLACK male. When my wife registered surprise, he explained that all the female workers were away and that he was the only one available, and that if she did not want him to give her the massage, he would understand.

She and I exchanged looks and I gave her the go-ahead signal, so she said for him to stay. She asked what she should wear and he said "As little as you feel comfortable with" and even added that she could be completely nude if she wanted to be.

After another look at me, my wife removed her gown and lay down on the massage table completely naked!! The guy was a complete professional and did nothing to make her feel uncomfortable, even though he had his hands on every bit of her body with the exception of her pussy! He was wearing tight-fitting white pants and I could see the outline of his large cock, which looked to be hard.

After he left, needless to say, we fucked like rabbits. I know the thing that turned us both on was that this "other man" had had his hands all over my wife's naked body.

Reactions: redback and franklyhorny
My wife got fucked by her masseur twice. While he was streching her legs in the air, she continued to pull her ankles around her neck on her own will. He dropped his pants and gave it to her for a half hour. It was the first time she cheated on me and I found out by her pussy still dripping when I went down on her that evening. I was very hurt at the time.

Just found this thread again!! Time to book her another massage!!

This is giving me an idea. Is this a common thing that can happen with a massage? If so I think I will start buying my wife some massages. Anyone else have any info on this and how she should act?

helen got fucked on holiday by a mesage the hotel had a strickt man on man .female on female policy in the rooms .i booked it and he turned up at the room to be meet by h in a towel and me telling him it was 4 her he took no eging on and it didnt take him long to get a finger up her .then they just fucked .

Erotic massage

Saraha said:
Men should enroll in a massage class, and use your skills on your wife so she knows you care about her (one more reason she might not divorce you).

I agree - there is no better form of foreplay! A proper foreplay massage though is lighter and more playful than even an aromatherapy one and so different from a ports massage.

A husband should have two massage strategies, one for immediate sexual foreplay, the other for morning sex.

As your wife arrives home stressed from her day have a glass of wine or maybe a Baileys over ice waiting, as she sips it then gve her a gentle foot rub. Let her rest her eyes as she finishes her drink and you run her a candlelit bath. Allow her to steep as long as she wishes then towel her dry and hold her hand as you guide her to your candlelit bedroom.

If she's refreshed and feeling recovered begin the massage with her on her tummy. Massage from toe to head with some little teases around the tops of her thighs and sides, close to her breasts.
Have her turn over and begin again from toe to head. On the way up again dwell around the soft flesh at the tops of her thighs but don't touch her pussy. Work right up and penultimately very slowly and gently massage her tits then gently work down her tummy until your working in small circles with three fingers around the shaft of her clitoris. As she gets close to orgasm use your other hand to lightly touch her nipples, when she cums hard, gently keep massaging her clit shaft until it appears to be getting uncomfortable then part her legs and slip your cock onside her waiting pussy.

If a wife is really stressed and tired then the husband should commence the massage with his wife on her back, slowly massage her from toe to head then turn her over and massage her again from toe to head and finish with long slow strokes all up her back until she falls asleep then reap the benefits next morning when she wakes you needing to be fucked!

Have the bed covered with some warmed towels so the massage oil doesn't stain the bedding and have a towel or two to cover her other parts before and after you've massaged. Almond oil can be used for special occasions!

smallcockpaul said:
My wife and I have just got back from a week away at a nice hotel near York. On Thursday, I treated my good lady to a massage treatment. I sat in the club lobby and read the paper.

After about half an hour, I heard one of the men in the office shout his colleague, Mark to "come look at this!" next I heard, "Shit, it's a good job Gillian isn't here she'd go mental, stop the tape" followed by, "Jeese, he's really hammering into that bird, dirty tart loves it too"

Then the door shut and I could hear no more.

About another half hour again and my wife appears looking flushed and happy. We went back to our room and she told me to lay on the bed, slipped off her gown and straddled my chest. She then told me what had happened in great detail.

Jon had been massaging her back and she had started to feel very horny. As he moved to the back of her legs she eased them open a little, allwing him to slide his fingers slightly higher up her thighs, which he did. The higher he went the more she parted her legs, a little at a time until he was only just away from her pussy. She was very frustrated as he wouldn't quite touch it. I guess he was afraid she may complain.

Next it was time to turn over, she covered herself with the towl and rolled over then noticed his cock straining against his tracksuit bottoms and said to him that it looked like he was the one who needed a rub! He apologised and told her that she had a fantastic body and he felt so horny giving her a massage. She then reached out and touched him and asked if he'd like to fuck her!

He stripped and she told him to lay down on the couch and then straddled him, slipping his cock into her now gaping wet pussy. After a couple of minutes loosening herself up, she climbed off, bent over the worktop and told him to fuck her.

She told me that she came 4 times and when I looked at her pussy it was lovely, gaping wide and wet! She wouldn't let me fuck her for ages, even though my cock was leaking pre-cum.

That night, at dinner and at the gym, nearly every male member of staff smiled at us and said hello!!! They must have thought I was a poor sod with a slut for a wife - little did they know that I knew!!
Lucky hubby, wish that would happen to my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread