• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MASSIVE HARD BLACK COCK....IT'S JUST HUGE!!!

• Thread startergeniusukwales
  • Start date

Attachments

• 2173731081987783-320_126.jpg
    2173731081987783-320_126.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,437
That most certainly is a work of genius........wonderful.....

M x

Hi Genius,
Words cant describe my emotions -sweaty hands and shivering knees - and a soaking pussy.
Please -HAVE to meet, will visit as soon as possible. U can c me in wife pix under Hotlindi available 4 U. Please give me your contact details!
LoL and lots more!
Lindi

That is the biggest I've ever seen. Your ladies are lucky.

my wife still has dreams about your cock, too bad you live so far, you could be fucking her wet cunt every night if you lived here close by, no I take that back probably pussy one night her ass the next and gagging on the third night, she would love for you to cum all over her tits not before gagging on it until you cum and as soon as you cum she would stuff it in her cunt again to keep it from going down, she is a nasty black cock slut but she doesn't know it yet.

huge black cock

Why is the sight of a white woman caressing and sucking a huge black cock like this one such a turn on? I wouldn't mind sucking him myself too....mmmm

all I can say is wow

That is very impressive. To bad you are not closer to Michigan.

Attachments

• sexy1_690.jpg
    sexy1_690.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 6,685
If you are ever in Scotland my husband would like to take photo's of us being naughty, though I would really love to meet you on my own.
I have lots of photo's if you want to see.
Sandra. XX

please ruin

my wife's deep vagina with that huge pecker mr. blackman - :(

worship

these pics remind me why we serve jenxx

by far the nicest cock ive seen in a long time.mmmmmmmmmmm.my pussy is wet looking at it I LOVE TO FUCK YOU BLACK GUYS SOOOO MUCH

I need action from some sexy welsh women

I have been showing my pix on this site for a few month now and had various responses, but I am genuinely looking for white women to fuck. If you live in Wales and like really big black cocks, you won't find many cocks thicker than mine ( 9 inches long, 7 inches girth)
Get in touch and lets arrange a meeting.

I need action from some sexy welsh women

I have been showing my pix on this site for a few month now and had various responses, but I am genuinely looking for white women to fuck. If you live in Wales and like really big black cocks, you won't find many cocks thicker than mine ( 9 inches long, 7 inches girth)
Get in touch and lets arrange a meeting.

your gorgeous cock

I love hung black cock. I love a dark brown shaft with a light brown head. My cock gets so hard salivating over black cock. I want to lay in your bed and play with your massive black cock all night. I bet I can make you forget women exist. What a gorgeous cock. Damme....

Thick black cock

Cocks like that are the reason I'm in this lifestyle I guess. My mom liked'em big and blk, so did my daddy. I watched many times when she was getting fucked by one and dad would be in bed lickin and jackin off and talkin dirty to'em. Kept me horny and hard. Great dick buddy! Mom and my x wife would have luved it!
JJ

yum

love your cock and those beautiful tight balls (my favorite)

would love to spend a few hours with you and make my husband watch.

Attachments

• front11_480.jpg
    front11_480.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,775
you could do me anytime.

Attachments

• sexyjules12a.jpg
    sexyjules12a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5,865
Amen to Julie. Too bad Wales is so far across the ocean....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread