• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Master Sterling meets chris and allie

Are you interested in being Allie and chris?

• No, I dont want to be like Allie and chris.

• Yes, I want to be like Allie and chris, contact us!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MasterSterling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2021
My name is Master Alvin Sterling.

I write this from the comfort of my hotel suite near the sunny sandy Beaches of Santa Monica, California. I am slightly hung over from drinking some of my favorite bourbon but to say the least... last night was a doozy.

Earlier this year, I placed an ad for a submissive cuckold couple. One of the responses was from "chris" and "allie" an early 40's professional couple from Central California who were having issues in bed. chris was barely adequate, and due to obesity and alcohol issues he often couldn't hold an erection. During a private conversation amongst us guys, he let me know he hasn't had a strong erection in about 6 months. Although I am looking for a long term situation, they were willing to play on a part time basis because of the physical distance between us and due to the quarantine I was willing to go on a limb to meet and foster a friendship with them. We would often facetime and talk about life, money, investments, and of course their submission to me as a couple.

As our friendship grew I would start to see their dedication to my life materially. First a conversation about one of my favorite Tom Ford colognes turned into allie hunting it down in macy's to smell it. The scent drove her wild, she brought home samples to spray on her pillow. She called me one day when chris was making dinner, she begged permission to masturbate while imagining me fucking her. After a little playing and making her tell chris what was happening I allowed her to toy with herself as chris watch her cum to the scent of my favorite cologne. Later that night she asked for my cash app and promptly sent $300 to my cashapp ($yesmastersterling). chris wanted in on the action and he would ring my cashapp often to send something to make sure I had no needs that went unmet, good boi.

As the days passed before we met, I spent time chatting with them as I chat with many of you here in the slutwives or other forums I visit. During these chats I started to tighten my grip. Demanding more, denying more, DOMINATING more. There were times I would allow chris to orally pleas allie. He had been denied the past month, while he would have to watch her finger her cunt on the phone with me. I sent a remote controlled vibrator which I would use to control her pleasure from afar

I could barely contain myself earlier this week with the prospects of what was to come. Two submissives, married to each other but committed to my pleasure no matter what. "Sir Room 1045" read the text an hour before I arrived. There must have been an extra pep in my step, even the valet at the hotel noticed that I was in a good mood as I passed him the fob to my BMW. I actually was in a good mood, chris followed instructions and booked the correct suite in the correct hotel, arrived with allie in advance, and were waiting up stairs as I instructed.

As I entered the suite things looked to be in order chris the cuck and allie the slut, a perfect set of submissives. As I opened and poured a glass of bourbon, I commanded chris to strip allie. This act of submission is the the first act of cuckolding of the evening, displaying and presenting your woman to the DOMINANT man. I sipped and instructed chris to fetch my bag from the valet.

As chris walks in he finds his wife on her knees mouth full of big black cock with her cunt leaking on the carpeted floor. The rest of the night is a blur. I remember zip-tying chris because he couldn't stop touching himself against my command. allie worked several of my loads from my cock. swallowing the first, and the others went straight to her wet cunt making a juicy loose cream pie for chris to clean when I finally set him free.

Who knows, maybe next fathers day I will receive a card from chris congratulating me on my child with his wife.

Good times.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HottieKarina, aussiehorse, lnohhnvm and 8 others
MasterSterling said:
My name is Master Alvin Sterling. ..........
Who knows, maybe next fathers day I will receive a card from chris congratulating me on my child with his wife. Good times.
Good story. And, I gather your concluding line means you fucked chris's sexy wife bareback and unprotected. If so, good work.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Deleted member 653027 and MasterSterling
Very good work, Sir - i'm jealous of chris! My chastity cage tightens just thinking about it!

I would love to volunteer my wife, Jennifer, and myself for a similar experience, and would be honored for you to take my chastity cage keys off Jennifer for 'safe-keeping' and to play your games.

And definitely like the preg-risk ending - we've always liked risk play ... for both of us.

Reactions: KevinPamalaO and MasterSterling
Love your writing. Very nice.

Reactions: MasterSterling and Rayagr
Thanks for a great story. Hope you'll
consider enlightening and entertaining
us with others.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and MasterSterling

Users who are viewing this thread