Master to take my pics of gals on Teamviewer

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Looking to chat with the Master type who would love to make me sit and watch as he goes through my pic collection of girls and takes what he wants.

Either on chat or voice. Knowing I can only sit there and watch him help himself, love to have to be powerless.

Imagining sharing my fantasy ideas to all...and being told to sit and stay like a good boy. Love to see my screen windows closing or being moved around. My email being brought up and seeing pics added.

Watching a Master type in HIS email and sends away. Knowing I have to sit and watch as pics of girls I have are taken as he pleases

Sent you a message on that email addy.

Really hoping to mic chat and be told to share my teamviewer details so i have to see someone take pics of girls i have

misterx0112013 said:
Really hoping to mic chat and be told to share my teamviewer details so i have to see someone take pics of girls i have

PM me your info and let's make this happen. I've done what you described before with someone here and it was very enjoyable.

jahanam said:
PM me your info and let's make this happen. I've done what you described before with someone here and it was very enjoyable.

Sure. add me on skype. misterx0112012

Anyone actually get this slut online yet ?? he just seems to be playing games...

Any master wants to look at my NN collection of my hot sexy friends?

If you do please talk to others I am online with and let them know my desktop folder is at your mercy. Look at them and share em as you make me watch helplessly....making me watch you share em as you please.

If you want to make me sit and watch as you look at my folder on my desktop and any of my browser tabs. Even mic chatting to me to make me know who is in charge please send me a PM

teamviewer

936 359 202

pass: 8201

pics and vids on desktop.