• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Masters of Sex Cable Show SEE IT NOW BECAUSE...

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Anyone watching Masters of Sex on cable? It is based on the true story of Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, who back in the 50s and into the early 60s interviewed and filmed (fucking) hundreds of singles and couples having sex. Finally, after being broke and kicked out of several hospitals, they are about to achieve fame and fortune in the final two shows coming up here in Sept and October 2014. I remember when their book came out around 1964, it was a scandal and sensation!

Reason I mention this, in the show THIS WEEK 23 September, the beautiful blonde wife of Dr. Masters, who had become involved with working with CORE (Congress Of Racial Equality) and she has become the errand girl, going off to buy sandwiches, stuff like that for the black activists.

But in this week's episode, the black man she is fascinated with drives her home. (He was the brother of her black maid). In front of her house (her husband, who has not fucked her in a year, is off in a motel with Virginia Johnson) a white cop drives by and sees them sitting in the car. The cop turns around and turns on the red light. He wants to know why the black guy is in 'this neighborhood.'

The white wife, protecting the black guy says (making it up) "I was about to invite him in." This pisses off the cop but there is nothing he can do.

Inside, the lovely (I mean she is beautiful) tall and slim wife is shown lying naked and sweaty under the black guy and they are fucking, and I mean, considering this is an R show and not XXX, they are having a very hot fuck, and as the scenes fades to a close, she is seen with this big smile on her face.

I recommend, if you can, catch it this week. They will show it a couple of more times before next week's show. Think it runs new on Sunday night. Can't remember if it is HBO or Showtime. I am in a motel on a laptop and can't search on the motel TV to find it.

Even though it does not show penetration, the sight of his naked ass pumping, and her lovely B cups with erect nipples and her sweating face is as hot as just about any fuck video.

It's on "Showtime". Yes that was a very hot scene, can't wait to see what happens next week.

Users who are viewing this thread