Masturbating for an audience

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Let me ask this question. How many men have been in a situation with either one woman, or more than one persons, maybe of both sexes, in which you were asked to demonstrate masturbation for them?

How many of you are brave enough to stand naked and jack-off while the others do nothing more than just watch?

I have been in this situation with two different women, in which they asked me to show them how a man masturbates. I was glad to do it, and was not too embarrassed at the time.

I have also been in the situation where I masturbated as I watched another man fuck my wife. I suspect this is very common among wife-sharing husbands.

So, if a lady asked you "Show me how you do it" would you do it?

SOJ - it's been a really long time but way back when I was in High-School and in the summer just after - my girlfriend from back then was very into watching me masturbate. Over the course of time that expanded to her younger sister watching me - she tried to say it was gross and weird but she never left the room and never took her eyes off my hand as it went to work - and she let out a squeal when I did finally cum.

That following summer, after drinking and partying a bunch with my gf and a few of her friends, they were talking and giggling and my gf came over to me and asked her friend if they "wanted to watch". When some nodded yes, she pulled down my short and underwear and I started to jerk-off for them. I remember I was a bit embarassed at first until they oohed and aahed at how big and stiff my cock was. After a few moments the awkwardness went away. It was very erotic and very surprising as I was only maybe 18 or 19 at the time and had long thought that girls were grossed out by guys jerking off - only to learn the opposite, that they loved to watch - and all 4 of them (3 plus my gf) were glued to watching and all let out the most intense sexual moan when I did finally cum.

After that - I was never shy around any of my girlfriends, ex-wife or present wife in masturbating with/for them. Many, especially back in college, were surprised that I had no qualms about doing it and letting them watch.

Many times. Was always happy to oblige.

My gf used to watch all the time. She'd ask me to do it for her, and she'd just sit down and observe, without touching or anything.

Wife says she enjoys watching me and insists she cums when I cum, without being touched.

On another note, occasionally I a sex club that used to be a Masturbation Club. Since that was the focus, most everyone, male & female masturbated to & for an audience. I has morphed into a Sex Club, but masturbation is still the vehicle of choice, it's not unusual for a man & woman to be on the same bed each masturbating to a dozen or more male & female watchers. Not unusual for an excellent performance getting s round of applause.

I may as well admit that I believe that masturbation is THE primary form of sexual release, especially for males. And most men, if they would admit it, have cum many more times through self-stimulation than through regular fucking.

As I read the messages of the other posters, I had to admit that what they did in these situations made a lot more sense than actual fucking, with all the risks involved there.

I am sure that all guys learn to masturbate first, then progress on to fucking females when the occasion presents itself, but I doubt if any of them ever give it up entirely.

Isn't it time we all admitted it>

When I am with a couple the guy is usually jacking so as I fuck her doggy I have him jack in front of us and it makes it hotter for him and us. When she's in the shower he is usually showing me some APPRECIATION and later, if he can, I have him jack for me. Its all cool.

I have always been pleased that our female led marriage has not included any extensive chastity - we did experiment a bit, but my small size makes most units not really viable. My wife and I have evolved into a relationship in which my sole release is masturbation, I need to ask her permission and she pretty much always says yes unless I have done something annoying or misbehaved. And then I have the good sense not to ask.

However, again years ago, my wife noted that she liked me to masturbate quickly, as supervising me could get boring if I took too long. I noted from another cuck site, ages ago, the suggestion that the cuck bring one or more minute (mini hourglass) timers and that she select the allotted time and that he must complete before the sands run out or has to wait a day or more to again ask permission.

We started that program awhile ago and I have collected quite a few timers from her over the years as rather poignant gifts. I display them all in my bedroom. When we have guests who note the collection, she always prompts me to explain them. More than a few times her guests have expressed surprise at the purpose and have asked if I can really finish with the thirty or sixty second timers. Unless they decline, a demonstration almost always ensues.

When I used to be permitted intercourse I was always a disappointing preemie. Of course, the egg timers have dramatically encouraged the growth of that juvenile attribute. On the other hand, my wife is quite pleased that, as a cuck, I can masturbate my penis very quickly, further enforcing my cuck status and less than manly behavior. Plus, she enjoys seeing me perform quickly and dribbling into my waiting left hand.