• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Masturbation game

• Thread starterbevw
  • Start date

bevw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2007
Here is a game my wife and I came up with to add a little fun to masturbation. It can be used with either self-masturbation or one person masturbating the other person. My wife likes me to stand and "perform" in front of her and this game has added an interesting twist to it.
Feel free to tweak it as you like...

Masturbation game:
Using a regular deck of cards with jokers included (optional), someone (can be either person) selects one card. This card will establish the length of time the masturbator is allowed to perform. The ‘goal’ is to reach climax within the allowed time-frame.
Time allowed:
Ace: 1 minute
Two thru ten: 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, etc. to 10 minutes
Jack: 11 minutes
Queen: 12 minutes
King: 13 minutes
Joker: as much time as needed
Option: Game ends when climax is reached unless if a red suited card is drawn, then the masturbator must stop at the end of the allowed time. If a black suited card is drawn then the self-masturbator may continue alone until climax is reached but the other person(s) will leave at the end of the allowed time.

Let me know how it works for you.

bevw said:
If a black suited card is drawn then the self-masturbator may continue alone until climax is reached but the other person(s) will leave at the end of the allowed time.
\

I'm not getting this last part. Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the game? If you draw a black card and don't cum in the allowed time you can keep going anyway? And when you do that's the end of it all?

Let's say I am playing this with my girl and it's my turn. I draw a black 2. I can't cum in 2 minutes so it's her turn. Are you saying I can still jerk it during her turn if I want? And what if I cum when it's not my turn? I lose?

Users who are viewing this thread