• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Matt Lauer Goes Black?(Beyonce?)

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date

Snowwhite2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
Nope.Because his weiners too small.And because women of all races generally don't care much for oppressive white men.giggling

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to the hand.(giggling again)And if you(or Pimp)don't like what you read,don't peep.I really don't like being "followed" anyway.(That's the choice you have as a reader.)If you just want to argue,the arguing is over.I'm posting,your reading and I really couldn't care less what you say or think.Especially considering the source.(just started giggling all over again)I'm immature.And have double standards.And anything else you don't like.

thawks said:
I have watched you make irrational, over generalized comments and attack (Pimp) and take a shots at others yet you can make a comment like this about something you know absolutely nothing about? Seems to me that you are no different than what you accuse others to be. You comments in general about men are small sighted and immature at best. You can attempt to say what you want about me but all I can think about when I read your comments is "what goes around, comes around".
Well said thawks he is another looney out of the bins. How about his statement on you white guys letting a black man screw your wife and live with you and you go to work but give your paycheck to the bull. Hell I'll retire and find this arrangement. No good asking the Pimp to move in shit he can't get any women let alone marry one. He could supply me with alot of white women though.

just the most off the wall shit comes out of that troubled mind. scary.

Users who are viewing this thread