• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature Blonde Wife

• Thread starterpetiteblondewf
  • Start date

petiteblondewf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
Caught my wife visiting this site thru our browser history. I didn't know what to think at first, now I'd really like to see a big black stud having his way with my cute blonde. I have taken some pics of her, telling her to pose as if she were getting ready for her first hot night with a well hung black guy. Tell us what you'd do with her.

Attachments

• poser1.JPG
    poser1.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,676
  • pose1r1.JPG
    pose1r1.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,582
Tell us what she did when she found here pics here.

Oh yeah -Damn she's hot and has a very lovely smile. I bet she sucks well.

She is shy, but admitted that she'd been visiting this site for quite some time and that she couldn't get the thought of being with a strong black man out of her mind. She thought posting these pics would be a good way to see if black men find her attractive and would have any interest.

So it's obviously up to you to find and introduce her to a suitable candidate.

How about we bring your sexy mature big titted blonde wife to a black college fraternity and let the frat brothers use her for an initiation ritual. I bet they'd love to have a wife like yours as their fucktoy for the weekend!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Put her on here showing her face make sure everyone knows she is a slut

Wives visiting

A lot of us "white wives" visit this site. The posts and pics, and sometimes the chat room are very stimulating, and a wonderful place to spend some " private time "

wow she has on this site I wonder what here sn is I find very few real women on this site at all

I would bang her!

dawn is here said:
A lot of us "white wives" visit this site. The posts and pics, and sometimes the chat room are very stimulating, and a wonderful place to spend some " private time "

Amen Dawn. From another bi woman, this site has helped get me closer each time I visit to trying the real deal instead of just fantasy.

Mariel

I would stick it in her big ass.

Thanks for the comments - they are helping my wife see that there are quite a few black men out there that would love to have her pleasure them. Here are a couple of additional pics we made for your enjoyment. It would be great if some of you could help sustain this momentum by sending her some pics of bbc cumming on her image to re-inforce the notion that black men find her attractive and would love to fulfill her fantasy (e-mail to mwfcravingblk@yahoo.com)

Attachments

• pose2.JPG
    pose2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 782
  • pose5r1.JPG
    pose5r1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 818
very pretty blond!

very attractive! can you talk to my wife about going black! She is just at the fantasy stage now but I think you're on your way to getting the real thing! Will you go bareback like so many do? I'd love to see some pics!

I love your spiky heels, they are kinda suggestive when your naked bum is obviously ready for a BBC encounter.

damn your wife is extremely hottttttttttttttt.............can i fuck her

gonna be a good brotha lover.

Wow

You are hottttt! A surefire chocolate nut buster :)!

a very nice ass

Where Is This Sexy Wife From???

Please tell me this sexy lady is serious about enjoyin a nicely hung blk stud.... please give us more info.... I myseld am 6'3" 250lbs and i would love to impale her right on that counter she is standing in front of....and to the young lady that made the comment about "private time" i am a regular in the chatroom....so if you desire pvt time with one or more studs please let me know either here on in the chatroom, we need to get that chatroom back to its glory days, But i digress.... this wife is sexy i would love to meet here in a public place like Victorias Secret and tease her as well as wtch her try on a few items while hubby watches in amazement. She is very sexy and i hope she gets a blk stud soon.....(hopefully me)

Users who are viewing this thread