• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature Blonde

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date
18 years old? now that gets me hot just thinking about it! Can you handle a mature woman like me?

Last edited by a moderator:
sak1121 said:
18 years old? now that gets me hot just thinking about it! Can you handle a mature woman like me?
anything less would be a fucking shame! You look so damn tasty girl! Why haven't you had black cock yet? Damn, the brothas in ny should be all over you! Would love to have to sucking on my pole.

bbc in nyc

bring her to the city.we'll gladly stretch her out for you.

Who would like to stretch this pussy? It does look like it needs to be stretched doesnt it? Maybe I should let one of you black bulls show me what you got.

It would be a pleasure to stretch that pussy of yours and I got 11" of thick black cock to do it. I'd fuck you so long and hard that cunt would be permenantly strecthed.

Anyone want to climb in the sack with her?

Yummy...

I bet she is yummy too.would love to make out wither dance with her.work slowly till I know she is ready...then I'd taste evry inch of her...:yumyum:

Last edited by a moderator:
very very nice looks hotttt a okc bro

If she wants a young bbc I'm available and would love to eat that pussy out first then fuck her long and hard till she screams with delight.Hope she sucks cock good too?

Not a BBC, but your wife is beautiful. I guess a BWC doesn't quite match up on this forum. Either way if you ever do hook up with a black man, please send pics.

Shave her smooth and she's good to go.

Like I said.......... shave her smooth and keep her spread.

Happy Birthday Sexy Mature Blonde !

Cream Pie

I'd love to do the clean-up after she has her BBC!

Oh my, thanks for the responses gentlemen, I havent check this out latley but my husband told me to view this . I didnt believe him when he said many had responded, I'm impressed.Maybe after the Holidays I should really consider going for it.

Havent posted i awhile thought I'd post a pic that some might enjoy.Do you like the view?

You need to be filled with black cock. You have not experienced true pleasure until you do.

Do I like the view? Baby thats sweet! Wish I was right there to bury my cock deep in that ass of yours.That thing is very fuckable!

Not bad at all I am in NYC 28 BLK M

ok i lik to party

and im blk cock slut ho of month in cav

Attachments

• DSC_1748.JPG
    DSC_1748.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF0055.JPG
    DSCF0055.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 364

Users who are viewing this thread