Mature Couple

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
This is a question - but it is going to end sounding like a meet up ad. Sorry.
Is there any room in this life style for a now "mature" in our 50's white couple that just likes to have MFM threesomes with Black men. Not into humiliation, cuckold kind of things. We live in a rural western state and have to travel to play. Small town - jobs - that sort of thing. I like the attention of two men - husband likes to watch and join in - or watch if there are two guys, but gets his turn in the end. Everyone here seems to be into cuck stuff or humiliation. Are we in the wrong place? Really like Black men. Mrs09. Thanks - hope this remained a question and did not turn into an ad.

My wife is 60 and still enjoys a hard black fucking so you're on the right track...

We are both 50 and having a blast with this lifestyle! Honestly, not all black men are attracted to a mature woman... just like any other man. But trust us... there are plenty of men who would really like to meet you! We have been very lucky and very blessed to have as many Black men for friends as well as playmates :)

I am a sensual 50 year old Black man and I find most mature, classy white wives attractive if they have a good attutude. I'm not as much into the cuck humiliation just some sensual safe seduction! love mature women with large clits and nipples! Cum find me soon! Near Rhome, Texas.

we are both in our 50's and my wife enjoys black cock regularly so yes there is plenty of room for sexy mature women to play with black men

My wife is also 50 with a very strong libido and loves having a Black boyfriend. The older she gets, the sexier she gets. Seems most men love being with a woman who knows what she likes, and isn't afraid to show it. Attitude and experience are 90% of other people thinking a woman is wildly sexy..

Young little hard bodies can be attractive, but lack of sexual experience can be a turn off.

Hub and I are both 36....my current lover is 57, plus we are the youngest cpl in our swing circle, there are couples in their mid 50's who are just as exciting as youngers.

This is a good site!!

This is a good site for you. There are others such a Adult Friendfinder etc. Of course, you could run ads on Craig's List too. I think you are really very lucky to have a wonderful wife who likes to play. I have been looking for such a woman for a long time and they are truly rare and hard to find.

Right on

You are in the right place. There are plenty of black guys on here who would love to fuck you and come back for more. Does not have to be cuckold or anything you do not want. Been there done that from here more than once.

Yours Just For The Asking!

Couple09 said:
This is a question - but it is going to end sounding like a meet up ad. Sorry.
Is there any room in this life style for a now "mature" in our 50's white couple that just likes to have MFM threesomes with Black men. Not into humiliation, cuckold kind of things. We live in a rural western state and have to travel to play. Small town - jobs - that sort of thing. I like the attention of two men - husband likes to watch and join in - or watch if there are two guys, but gets his turn in the end. Everyone here seems to be into cuck stuff or humiliation. Are we in the wrong place? Really like Black men. Mrs09. Thanks - hope this remained a question and did not turn into an ad.

YES, there is room in this interracial sex lifestyle for a mid 50' white couple is you wonder why it hasn't happened. Here's why: FEAR. Fear of ruining your reputation; fear of not being in control of ALL circumstances; fear of getting what you want to obtain; fear of losing the opportunity to get what you want to have.

Dale Carnegie once said, "Success is getting what you want and Happiness is wanting what you get."

Have you ever been really attracted to a man's words while reading your messages? And the warmth of his exciting words just began to wrap itself around you and penetrate your thoughts.

You begin to surrender and have certain outstanding ideas.

As you allowed that warmth to heat up into the hottest fire of desire, and as your heart began to pound hard with the dynamic excitement of that, you realize there's something exciting you got to let come inside your soul. Think hard! You know this is true! So feel me...

If you want be nonsexual, oh well, that’s fine, but I will never accept the label just in front of your family or your friends. If you want to say: “we’re dear friends” or whatever, that will work for me.

LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS?

I’m not going to promise anything except I don’t want anything that doesn’t feel right for both you and I. I will never promise to “cut my balls off“ and I sure as HELL would never promise to “cut my heart out.” I don’t promise any such thing!

Here’s why: Unique friends don't put each other into boxes like that. The only thing I'll promise is: (1) to be hassle-free and (2) never do anything unless you feel independent, totally comfortable, relaxed and ready for the results - surrender.

IMAGINE... adding some cocoa to your warm white milk. I'm game! Are you?

Also, check out my webpage at: Adultspace.com | A Stimulating Social Network For the Adult Community - Special Edition
Then contact me at: cockyblackrogue@hotmail.com and tell me what do you think. Contact me today, right now, before you forget.

Wishing You Good Luck And Prosperity,

CHARLES

P.S. Better yet, you have to forget everything you just read and you have to erase these words out of your memory. Ciao!

Glad to see this thread. As a Black man, I never understood the whole cuckold/humiliation aspect of IR dating. Isn't sex enough of a turn on without throwing those things into it? Good luck on finding someone special to assist you.