mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
I kept my eyes barely opened and watched as she took her clothes off and she seemed to be patting her pussy pelt for quite a few minutes. Then she quietly went into the restroom and when she came back out she had on her grandma pajamas. She climbed in bed and she went to sleep quickly and when she started snoring I knew she was out cold. I reached out and tapped her on the shoulder and called her name a couple of times and she did not respond and I knew she was out like a light. I got up and retrieved my pen light and climbed right under the blanket and picked her pajamas up above her knees. I noticed that she was not wearing panties as her bush had a thick white milky substance that I knew could only be another mans cum all over it. I opened her thighs a little bit and noticed that the moment I did a huge dollop of man milk seeped out of her adulterous snatch. I knew right then and there that my mature white Scottish wife had fucked another man. I then did the unthinkable I stuck my tongue out and scooped some cum into my mouth and I knew she had indeed fucked another man as his salty deposit slid down my throat. I don’t know what came over me but I commenced to lick and suck my white Scottish wife’s just fucked pussy and I must have eaten her for about twenty minutes and still more thick hot spunk came out and I knew that the guy that had fucked my wife had a huge cock as he planted his potent baby making sperm deep in her cunt. I got the long thick dildo and shoved in her abused and battered cunt and low and behold the dildo slid right in with no interference and I shoved all 8 thick inches deep in her adulterous twat and when I pulled it out it was covered in man cum from the thick lemon size head all the way to the fake balls, hell my wife had been flooded by some lucky bastard who managed to fuck his potent baby making sperm deep in her mature white married Scottish cunt. Then I just had to fuck her myself and I did and it was awesome sticking my cock in the remains of another man’s leftovers. Her cunt was very loose and I mean I couldn’t feel anything but the thick baby making cum in her cunt which was sloppy but it was also very hot and I came after about twenty strokes adding my cum in her pussy to mix with her lovers cum. She never woke up as I fucked her and as I ate her cunt again. I licked her twat clean I mean I made a real pig of myself as I licked and sucked her spermed out twat and I enjoyed it immensely. In the morning we never talked about what had happened that night but I noticed that when Carmen woke up she checked the sheets for a tell-tale sign that she had been fucked and when she noticed no cum on the sheets or on her bush she thought that she must have cleaned up real good and that I would never know what she had gotten up to that night. We finally made up and life was good as we had sex more often now and when I brought the dildo out again this time she didn’t refuse to use it. For about five years or so we would have sex and use the dildo except now Carmen started talking about her other boyfriends and how they used to fuck her and it always made me cum hard. Then one day after a night out on the town while we were having sex I introduced a lifelike dildo and it was both long and thick at a very sturdy 10” long and about as thick as Carmen’s wrist. I told Carmen that Correa was here and that he was going to fuck her and she just looked at me and when I showed her the dildo she just about had a heart attack as she told me it looked like Correa had actually modeled for the dildo. I asked her how she would know that and she told me that back in the day while we were going out she had met Correa during his bachelor party and had left the club with him. While at his place she said they talked about his upcoming wedding and she told him she couldn’t and wouldn’t fuck him because she was also getting married soon but that she would play with his cock and maybe even suck on it for awhile.