mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Carmen began stroking Isidro’s cock. She hadn’t felt him get this stiff in months. They watched as the mature white wife lay back down on her back and placed her knees on her shoulders leaving her mature white married pussy wide open for the young Puerto Rican stud to fuck his horse cock as deep as he wanted in her belly. They watched as the huge Puerto Rican man mounted the blonde and slowly drove his huge thick Puerto Rican cock deep inside her tiny white married pussy all the way to his nut sack as the mature white wife moaned and thrashed about. She kept crying out “oh god baby it’s so big, so big, he’s so big, Oh god he’s so deep, baby so deep, oh god so deep, as she looked right in her husbands eyes.” The husband not only looked on but egged the young stud on to fuck his wife, to fuck her hard and deep to fill her to the brim with his thick hot potent Puerto Rican baby making cum. He wanted a pregnant wife, he wanted her fucked full of potent Puerto Rican baby making cum while she was ovulating!!!! Isidro’s dick was rock hard solid and wet at the head. He was extremely excited as he watched that little blonde wife getting herself fucked hard and deep right in front of her husband in the video. The camera panned toward the husband who was jerking off his little dick as he watched his wife get thug fucked hard and deep by the young Puerto Rican bull on his marital bed. The husband kept begging the young Puerto Rican to fuck his mature white wife with all of his long thick cock, I mean he asked for the bull to shove every single long thick inch in his wife’s tight little pussy and open her right up. He kept on about wanting her cunt stretched wide open and wanting the stud to breed his mature white wife. He kept saying get us a baby darling, get us a Puerto Rican baby fucked in your mature white married belly right here on our marital bed, do it, do it! I want a reminder of this night for the rest of our lives; I want a little Puerto Rican baby running around our house, a Puerto Rican baby fucked in you by a young hung Puerto Rican bull right on our marital bed just like all of our children were conceived. That is when Isidro noticed that not only was the Puerto Rican fucking the mature white married woman in front of her husband but he was doing it bareback with no protection what so ever he was fucking her skin to skin. He said very loudly “oh god Carmen he’s fucking her bareback she could get pregnant by the young Puerto Rican bull and her husband wants it to happen oh dear god he’s fucking her hard and deep he has his whole cock embedded deep in her twat, oh god baby will you ever do that for me please, please baby go out and get fucked for me please, give your mature white married Scottish pussy to some lucky hung Puerto Rican stud!!!!!!!” Carmen pretended not to hear him. Carmen kissed Isidro on the lips. “Honey I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel you inside me.” Isidro quickly got on his knees and positioned himself between Carmen’s legs and drove himself inside her very wet pussy in one long push. Carmen quickly wrapped her legs around her husband’s ass feeling his stiff cock inside her for the first time in months. “That’s it. Isidro Fuck me hard. I want to feel you deep inside me.” “God your pussy’s so wet Carmen so wet. Does watching that long thick young Puerto Rican cock fuck the mature white married woman bareback excite you baby huh, do you wish you were her and the stud was Correa fucking you bareback?” “Yes honey it turns me on, oh god does it ever turn me on, it turns me on so much! I just wish Correa had already fucked me because I know he would stretch me wide open! Please Isidro fuck me hard, use your whole cock.” Carmen’s mind began wondering back to Correa and the fateful night she played with his cock and she was wondering if Correa was as large as the man in the video and would he still be interested in fucking her mature white married pussy now that she was no longer a kid but a grown mature married mother. Hell she was way older now than back then and she hoped that that didn’t bother him at all; she hoped that like in the movie it would turn him on even more like a crazed man fucking another man’s wife while her husband looked on. Her pussy was so wet. She could feel herself ready to cum. “Oh god, Isidro fuck me hard! Uh god... I’m there! Shit!” Isidro could feel Carmen’s pussy grasping his cock. She was tight the way he liked it and very skilled with using her pussy muscles. “That’s it baby. Pretend I’m that Puerto Rican stud deep inside you right now and I’m fucking you bareback with no protection. Do you want me to cum inside you?” “Oh god yes cum in me! You’re so hard. I want you to shoot it! I want you to cum deep inside me, fuck your Puerto Rican baby in my fertile white married belly for my husband.” Isidro hadn’t been this stiff in a long time and wanted to shoot his cum into Carmen. “Look at the screen baby look at the long thick cock that Puerto Rican stud is fucking deep in the mature white married woman’s belly, it’s so long so thick isn’t it, baby?” “Oh god yes honey it is! It is so huge.” “Imagine if he had that long thick cock of his inside you at this moment baby, deep in your mature white married pussy as I your husband looked on and jacked off as he fucked you so good right here on our marital bed just like he’s fucking that woman on the video. Think about it baby a long, thick, potent, uncovered, Puerto Rican cock deep inside your mature white married fertile pussy Carmen wouldn’t that feel good right now huh, would you like a long thick Puerto Rican cock fucking you right now in front of me right here on our marital bed, cuckolding me?.” Isidro could feel Carmen’s pussy tightening up again and knew he had to cum now. He could feel it inside his balls. Isidro kept pounding into Carmen’s pussy as hard as he could, causing her to moan with each thrust until he finally hollered out. “I’m going to cum!” Carmen tightened her legs around her husband as she felt the first blast of cum entering her pussy. It caused her to have an orgasm at the same time. Isidro’s body flexed a few more times than he turned over and lay down next to Carmen as he caught his breath. Carmen then made the request that caught Isidro by surprise and that was for Isidro to use the dildo on her and pretend that she was fucking another man as she was not finished and still very horny. Isidro took the long thick dildo out of the drawer and without lubricating it placed it right in Carmen’s hot wet snatch and pushed and low and behold it sank in all the way with no problem as Carmen’s pussy was wide open and ready for the fucking the dildo would provide. Then she whispered to Isidro “move it honey, fuck me hard and fast with that long thick cock, use the whole dildo and fuck me like you want Correa to fuck me, show me how you want another man to fuck your wife, oh god honey take my pussy, oh god take it just like the Puerto Rican stud is taking that white married woman’s on the video, take my pussy and make it yours, fuck me for my husband, fuck me for my husband, give him a very fucked white ***** wife!” Isidro could only think about who Carmen was referring to as she had blurted out take my pussy, take it and make it yours was it for the guy in the video or was her mind drifting back in time and it was for Correa to take it and make it his. Carmen had a massive orgasm with all 9” of the long thick dildo deeply embedded in her hairy married white cunt she had taken every single inch and she had begged for more as she kept crying “take my cunt, take it, fuck me for my husband, fuck me for my husband, oh god fuck me, take his loving white wife and make her a ***** for your cock, take me, take me, oh god, take me and make me your white married cock *****.” Both Carmen and Isidro’s questions had been answered. In Carmen’s mind, she knew that Isidro really wanted her to fuck another man, that he wanted his mature white wife to fuck not just another man, but a Puerto Rican man with a longer and thicker cock than his very own. Isidro was laying there totally exhausted thinking about how much Carmen got aroused by watching the Puerto Rican bull on the video fucking the mature white married woman into oblivion. Isidro was wondering if Correa cock was as large as that man in the video and if he still planned on sticking all his cock deep in Carmen’s wet white married cunt and if he did would Carmen’s cunt remain loose and sloppy after Correa’s monster cock had invaded her married twat. Isidro had a small orgasm with the thought of Correa’s cock embedded balls deep in Carmen’s very fertile white married womb.