mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
On Monday Isidro met Correa at the gym and they talked about Carmen’s reaction to the movies and Isidro told Correa that she really liked them. Now the only question was how to get them together so that Correa could put the moves on Carmen and hopefully seduce her into sleeping with him. Correa asked Isidro if this was what he really wanted to happen and Isidro replied “hell yea I do, I want you to try and fuck my wife but I want it to happen naturally and not because you force her, I want her to give you her married white pussy freely, I want you to possess my wife like only I have the right to, I want you buried balls deep in my mature white Scottish wife’s cunt bareback.” The question is how do I get you two together without me present so she can break loose from her uptight self and get down and dirty with you bro. Correa then asked “tell me Isidro what does Carmen like to do?” I replied “she likes to salsa dance and I don’t like it.” “Aha” Correa bellowed I love to salsa dance maybe I could take your wife out on a date and if everything goes swell so will her belly, ha . . . ha!!” I then said “your on bro just remember no forcing and no mean no but if she lets you touch and kiss her well then by all mean proceed until you are balls deep in my wife’s belly ok?” So the plan was set in motion for Correa to come over and try and get Carmen to out with him dancing. That Friday evening Isidro invited Correa over for drinks and Carmen was leery and was unsure of what to expect but she went along with Isidro’s plan. Then Isidro told Correa that Carmen loved Salsa dancing and that he was no good at it and if Correa wouldn’t mind taking Carmen Salsa dancing next Friday it would relieve him of his pressure to learn salsa dancing, Correa answered I’d love to and the date was set. Carmen could not believe the exchange that was happening real quick and that Isidro would allow her to go out with Correa and she told him “just what am I supposed to do if he comes on to me Isidro I told you before that he really turned me on so many years ago and he still does today, am I just to let him have his way with me so that your fantasy can come true of getting a fucked wife by a Puerto Rican stud, remember Honey I let you know that he was hung like a horse” and Isidro replied “if he tries anything baby I’ll jump right in and protect you”. Carmen said “how are you going to protect me when you are not going out with us, you’ll be right here at home dreaming of us together” and Isidro replied “look baby I’ll be watching from the wings ok just don’t let Correa know that I’m there at the club ok” Carmen replied “ok whatever you say just be careful Isidro because this can get out of hand real quick and if were not careful I might belong to someone else tonight and if that happens Isidro my pussy will never be the same from now on.” Isidro called Correa the following Friday to say it was on and if he did succeed he wanted Correa to fuck Carmen bareback and send her home without letting her clean up and Correa replied “boy your crazy but if that’s what you want you got it bro, I’ll send your wife home packed with my sperm.” Isidro also let Correa know that he was going to be at the club watching him with his wife but for Correa not to let Carmen know he was there. When Isidro got to the club he looked for Carmen and couldn’t find her so Isidro kept pacing the floor several more times until he saw Correa and Carmen on the dance floor. The song had a fast beat along with the next two and finally the DJ put something much slower on and couldn’t believe that his mature white Scottish wife would slow dance with Correa as she always told him she would never slow dance with another man. “Carmen, try not to look too nervous and hold me tight I promise I won’t bite you.” Carmen followed Correa’s feet and kept dancing as she felt Correa’s hands slowly move down lower until his fingers were touching her plump white married ass. Correa gently began to move them further down Carmen’s ass until the palms of his hands were fully on her full plump ass cheeks as only her husband had a right to hold her. “Carmen enjoy yourself and relax please I wont hurt you I promise. I don’t want you thinking about your husband hell he knew this could happen when we danced and he had no qualms about letting me take his mature white Scottish wife out on a date so let’s just let him wonder what I’m doing to you his mature white wife.” Correa began squeezing Carmen’s round plump ass cheeks while they swayed to the music. Correa began getting an erection and could feel his cock bulging out from his pants. He skillfully pulled on Carmen’s ass toward his crotch until he knew her hips would touch the bulge. Carmen didn’t resist his moves and continued rotating her hips against Correa. Wondering if her loving husband could see just what was happening on the dance floor between her and his Puerto Rican friend. Isidro kept watching Carmen and Correa dance. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Correa’s huge hands that were busy kneading his wife’s full plump ass cheeks at the moment. Finally they were walking back to the table. Isidro felt relieved, hell it was as if they were going to fuck right there in the middle of the dance floor in front of everyone at the club. Isidro kept watching the table. A few minutes later Correa was putting his hand on Carmen’s thigh. Carmen politely moved his hand away. That’s my girl! I knew she wouldn’t let Correa go too far. Isidro had to pee really badly. He glanced out at the booth one more time and saw that everything looked normal and walked to the men’s room. Correa leaned over and kissed Carmen on the lips but she backed away. “Carmen relax, your husband’s not here so relax and enjoy the moment.” Correa repeated with another kiss only this time Carmen didn’t back away. She began returning his kiss and slowly parted her lips to allow his tongue to enter her mouth. Carmen finally broke the kiss she couldn’t believe that here she was a mature white married woman with the tongue of her husband’s Puerto Rican friend down her throat right out in the open at a club where anyone they knew could see. “Correa, I can’t do this to my husband, I love him with all my heart.” “Relax Carmen this is what he wants, you have to trust me, if he didn’t want us together he would never have allowed me to take you out on a date, it’s for his own good.” Correa ordered more drinks for them. He gently placed his hand back on Carmen’s thigh again only this time he didn’t meet any resistance. His fingers brushed her soft skin above her knee and he was dying to go further up her thigh and feel the soft flesh. Correa had slowly moved his fingers along Carmen’s inner thigh now and up a few inches. Correa was shocked when Carmen spread her thighs ever so slightly giving him access to touch her hairy plump married white pussy next. Carmen then turned her head slowly toward Correa and allowed him to kiss her again only this time it was with much more passion as Correa worked his fingers closer toward her panty covered hairy pussy mound and as he got close to her panties he felt growth on her thighs and his cock jerked in his pants repeatedly as he touched what he was certain was a very hairy cunt. Carmen had spread her legs willingly some more, allowing Correa to touch her there. Correa’s hand was on Carmen’s panty covered crotch and she was enjoying the feeling Correa was waking up in her. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this but Correa had her aroused. Carmen’s mind drifted back to the video of the married white couple with the young Puerto Rican man she watched with Isidro that night and wondered if Correa was as large as that man in the video. Carmen had a minor orgasm when that thought crossed her mind. Correa kept kissing her as she felt his fingers working their way past the thin material of her thong into her luxurious growth of pubic hair. Carmen broke the kiss again as she glanced out around the club trying to find her husband as Correa reached her pussy lips and gently poked his finger into her tight wet slit causing her to squirm in her seat. Carmen Finally saw her husband again. “Look. Correa, I can’t do this to my husband. Correa wouldn’t budge as his finger probed around her pussy causing her body to squirm to his touch he had stuck his finger all the way in to his last knuckle here she was facing her loving husband of twenty one years and she had his Puerto Rican friends finger deep in her pussy”. “Please Correa. Let’s go out and dance again.” Carmen pulled his hand away from her crotch and as his finger came out of her twat a loud pop sound could be heard she then scooted out of the booth and took his hand and lead Correa out onto the floor and when they were in Isidro’s clear line of site Correa licked his finger and Isidro could only wonder if that finger had been in his wife’s pussy. She just couldn’t help herself any other way. If Correa continued probing her pussy with his finger then she was afraid things would get out of hand and she would get fucked tonight by another man and not her loving husband she knew her pussy would sample some long thick Puerto Rican cock and she was scared and turned on at the same time. The song playing was slow and Carmen looked around for Isidro and saw that he was starring at them. “Put your arms around me and dance really close to me.” Correa immediately pulled Carmen into his arms and placed his hands on her ass and pushed her tightly into his crotch letting her feel the long thick python he intended on shoving deep in her mature white married belly. Carmen was aroused and ***** enough that her body was beginning to respond to Correa’s hands on her ass.