• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
“That’s it baby. Keep moving your hips and feel my cock push against your pussy.” Carmen’s eyes were closed as she felt Correa’s fingers gently squeezing her full round plump married ass cheeks. Correa moved his head and gave her a long passionate kiss right there out on the dance floor and Carmen knew Isidro was watching them and she responded by kissing him back with a fervor that was inflaming her loins. He was getting off on watching Correa have his way with his wife and Carmen was getting hornier by the minute. It wouldn’t be long now and Carmen’s mature white married Scottish pussy was going to get a taste of his long thick Puerto Rican cock just like her husband wanted. Correa was sure that she would want more once she got it the first time and he would be more than willing to keep her well satisfied with her needs. Carmen’s head was spinning from the drinks she had had and the combination of having her husband nearby watching them was causing her to feel uncomfortable but very horny. When the music changed to something faster, Carmen asked Correa to take her back to the table. Then after twenty minutes she asked him “Correa will you please take me home.” Correa helped Carmen to her feet and walked her quickly out of the club hand in hand. Correa drove quickly to his apartment and pulled into the parking lot. “Correa, this isn’t anywhere near my house.” “Come on in for a minute. Carmen followed Correa into the building and up the stairs and waited for Correa to unlock the door. Once they entered, they found the place dark. Correa took hold of Carmen’s hand and walked her back toward the bedroom where they saw a light coming from one of the rooms. They could hear sounds, moans and squeaking bedsprings coming from the bedroom and Correa put his fingers to his lips indicating to Carmen that they should remain quiet. Correa moved Carmen directly in front of him in the doorway so she could see what was going on. And what she saw took her breath away a white woman was straddling another Puerto Rican’s thighs and riding him hard, she was slamming her pussy up and down his very long and thick cock. Carmen started to back up but Correa held her tight and whispered in her ear “this is what Isidro wants to happen to you tonight Carmen, that’s why he suggested I take you out on a date, your husband wants and knows that you will get my long thick Puerto Rican cock fucked in you tonight bareback and he approves that’s why he did nothing to stop this from happening at the club, yes Carmen I saw him, he was there, and he was watching as we kissed and I played with your plump ass.” “Isidro saw us as we left hand in hand out of the club and he knew we were coming here to fuck but still he did nothing. After we left the club Carmen your husband went straight home to wait for you his mature white wife to come back home with your twat filled to the brim with my thick hot potent Puerto Rican sperm so he could sooth your just fucked cunt and he could lick your pussy clean of all the cum I fuck deep in you, this is what he has been asking you to do to him for the longest time by playing those videos for you, he wants you fucked hard and deep and filled to the brim with thick hot potent baby making cum by my long thick Puerto Rican cock and I’m gonna do it Carmen tonight I am going to fuck so much thick hot potent baby making cum deep in your fertile white married womb for your husband.” Correa was still holding Carmen and felt her body as it began to relax as she watched the couple in the bedroom. Correa slowly moved his hands up from her waist and held her large braless tits in his hands and pushed her body back against his hard cock. Correa whispered into Carmen’s ear. “Isn’t this really nice to watch live instead of a movie? I think it is so hot watching a mature white married woman fucking a young Puerto Rican man.” Carmen nodded her head affirmatively as Correa squeezed her tits and held her back against his cock. Carmen had never felt as aroused before as she pushed her plump white married ass back against Correa’s body. She could feel Correa’s massive cock at the crack of her ass now and she knew she too was in for a fucking of a lifetime from her husband’s Puerto Rican friend just like her husband wanted and now she wanted it just as bad. Correa flicked his fingers against Carmen’s nipples causing them to protrude out from the thin material of her dress. Correa pulled Carmen away from the doorway and into his bedroom across the hall. Correa slipped out of his shirt and unbuckled his pants letting them drop to the floor. “Correa, what are you doing? What if Isidro followed us here, what if he’s outside and he’s angry?” Correa stepped out of the pants leaving only his thin boxer’s on and pulled Carmen to him and gave her a passionate kiss. “Don’t worry Carmen I was checking in the mirror all the way here and nobody followed us. Isidro probably went home to jack off just like I said earlier to the thoughts of me and you fucking up a storm dancing in his head” Carmen didn’t resist as Correa pulled her little black dress over her head and tossed it on the floor. Leaving her naked except for her high heels, stockings, garter belt and thong that did nothing to hide her thick hairy pussy. He had been right earlier in the evening when he had touched her crotch and that was that she was hairy. Correa couldn’t believe his luck, as he had always wanted to fuck a white woman that had a very hairy pussy and tonight his prayers were answered because Carmen had a very hairy pussy pelt it looked like shag carpet and it started just below her belly button and crawled down her thighs and Correa knew she had hair on her ass as well. Carmen knew she should stop what was happening but with all the liquor she drank, and the sex show she just witnessed, she simply wanted Correa to fuck her at that precise moment and she wanted him to fuck her just as bad as he wanted to fuck her. Then Correa started lowering her thong off of her plump hairy white married pussy. The only barrier between her mature white married snatch and the long thick cock Correa planned on sticking deep in her belly. Correa quickly pushed the boxer’s down his legs and let them drop to the floor. Carmen gasped out loud as she saw Correa’s cock again for the first time and it was 13” long and then she quickly grasped Correa’s long thick cock. Carmen also noticed that her fingers didn’t meet around the long thick cock Correa planned on fucking her with and she knew her mature white married pussy would never be the same after tonight her husband was going to get his dream come true a very stretched out wife when she got home. Correa just stood there looking at Carmen’s mature white married body over and saw how perfect she was from her narrow waist to her full hips and her large firm tits. She was perfect in every way. “Carmen, I have to get you in that bed.” It started out as “Correa I can’t, I’m a happily married woman please I can’t. Correa I’m your friends wife and I’m white and your not.” Then it was “Correa, do you have a condom, I’m not on the pill and I am very fertile and right now I am ovulating, I can’t fuck you bareback you need to wear a condom, please wear a condom if you plan on having sex with me please? Correa I’m ovulating tonight so unless you want to fuck your baby in my mature white married belly please, please, oh god please use a condom. I really want you to fuck me but it must be with a condom on please find a condom and fuck my mature white married pussy with your long thick young Puerto Rican cock for my husband!”

Besame

Besame, besami culo...como si fuera la noche....la ultima vez.

Beseme....besami culo...mama la verga esta noche como la ultima vez.

Users who are viewing this thread