mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Correa was pulling the covers back on the bed and motioned for Carmen to come and lay down without answering her question. He finally got around to answering her question as she got into the bed. “No. I don’t think so. I never use them I always fuck bareback baby always skin on skin.” Carmen was incredibly horny as she lay down next to Correa and embraced him for a kiss as Correa parted her thighs so he could finger her underused and underfucked cunt he was then surprised when Carmen took hold of his long thick cock with her left hand and her wedding and engagement rings glistened in the light and she began stroking the long thick Puerto Rican cock that was going to stretch her tight white married hairy pussy all out of proportion for her husband. Carmen’s fingers held the huge cock and it was so surreal holding such a large shaft in her hand. Correa was very long and very thick and Carmen estimated that it was more than twice the size of Isidro’s cock. Her fingers did not meet as she surrounded the huge cock that was going to spread her mature white married twat wide open tonight for her loving husband and she wanted it to happen so bad she could taste it. She wanted to know just what all the other married white women already knew about fucking other men for their husbands, men with longer and thicker cocks than their very own husbands. Carmen was horny. It had been a long time since Isidro satisfied her. Carmen looked down at the huge Puerto Rican cock head and couldn’t imagine how it would ever fit inside a woman. Correa had found Carmen’s clitoris and was bringing her to the brink of an orgasm. “Please Correa. Do you think you could go and ask your friend if he has a condom?” “Carmen, I can’t interrupt them now! Besides did you see him wearing one?” “I understand he wasn’t wearing one but he might have one because I’m not on birth control or anything, I could get pregnant I am very fertile and I’m ovulating tonight so please wear a condom or no sex please.” Correa moved his finger against her clit and Carmen surprised him again when she began to tremble on his finger and slightly pulled it out when she grabbed his arm. “Don’t stop now. I’m going too cum.” Correa watched Carmen’s facial expression and saw her body trembling as he gently moved his finger over her clit. “Uh... I’m going to cum. Uh... Yeah! That’s it!” Carmen’s pussy was so wet Correa’s fingers got soaked from her orgasm. As Carmen had a small orgasm her thighs opened and her knees touched her shoulders. Correa couldn’t wait any longer as he got on his knees between Carmen’s spread thighs. Correa scooted on the bed until he positioned himself right above her sweet white married hairy pussy. Carmen had her knees resting on her shoulders now, her feet dancing above her face thereby giving Correa a straight shot to enter her mature white married hairy pussy to the fullest extent. She was finally going to get the cock she has been dreaming about for the last twenty years and she wanted it as deep as Correa could plant it in her belly. Correa lowered his body until his large cock head made contact with Carmen’s once faithful tight pussy lips. Carmen was biting her lip as Correa slid his cock head along the wetness of her pussy lips. Correa pushed forward allowing the huge head to pop inside causing Carmen to stiffen and suck in her breath. Correa closed his eyes and held himself very still as Carmen’s pussy tightened its grip when he entered her. “Are you ok?” “Yes, you’re just so big, your so much bigger than Isidro, oh god your so thick Correa, I’ve never had a cock this long or thick in me before, your hitting virgin territory now, you are way deeper that Isidro has ever gone, oh dear god how much have you stuck in so far?” Correa replied “that’s only 6” baby I still have 7” out that need to be inside you tonight.” Correa inched himself forward allowing another couple inches to slip inside as her body tightened again as Carmen kept biting her lip and sucking in air. “Should I pull out?” “No, please give me every single inch, give me all your cock Correa, I want it all fucked deep in me, fuck me for my husband, fuck me for my loving husband, make him a cuckold, that’s what he wants to happen tonight anyway, that’s why he did nothing at the club to stop this from going any further, he wanted you to fuck me, he has wanted me to find another man to fuck for sometime now and here you are, so fuck me, fuck me.” Correa had thoughts about what he was doing to Carmen and Isidro and held himself in that position a couple more seconds than pushed forward sending another five inches into Carmen’s pussy causing her to instinctively open and pull her legs further back leaving her cunt defenseless against the onslaught she was about to get. “God, you’re so big Correa, oh god so big, so deep, oh god your so deep, your so deep, no one has ever gone this deep Correa, you’re touching virgin territory, this part of my pussy belongs to you Correa.” Carmen had felt guilt when she first came to Correa’s place but the combination of the liquor and watching the white woman fuck the other Puerto Rican stud drove her to this point. Carmen thought of Isidro and felt this was his fault; it was his entire fault for showing her the videos and getting her hot then not be able to perform in bed, then buying the dildo and then asking her if she wanted a longer thicker cock fucked in her. Isidro must have known that this would happen tonight, that his mature white wife would end up fucking his Puerto Rican friend just like in his fantasies but he still did nothing but watch as she first danced, kissed, then when she left the club hand in hand with his Puerto Rican friend who had only one thing on his mind and that was to fuck Carmen and stretch her twat wide open, well tonight Isidro was going to get his fantasy of a fucked white wife and Carmen was going to get her dream come true a long thick cock fucked in her belly. After a few moments Carmen had rationalized the situation and this is what her husband of twenty years wanted her to do and she was not going to disappoint him, she was going to do it, she was going to fuck another man for her loving husband, a man with a cock that was both longer and thicker than her husband’s she was going to fuck like a crazed *****, tonight she was going to be Correa’s white married ***** just like her husband wanted her to be. Carmen’s body began to respond when her mind was satisfied and lost its guilt. Correa could feel the changes that were happening to Carmen. Carmen was changing from being a passive lover as her legs moved around his body and tightened around his upper back her hands pulling Correa in deeper. Correa pulled out then pushed his long thick cock all the way inside until his cock head first hit then entered her cervix. Correa felt Carmen’s pussy muscles tighten around his huge cock and it felt like a million tiny hands as her twat milked his cock. It was a perfect fit for him. Carmen’s pussy accommodated the length of his cock so perfect that each time he drove himself deep inside her pussy he entered her cervix with the head of his cock. “Oh god Correa I never felt anything this wonderful, I feel so full for the first time in my life, I love your long thick Puerto Rican cock deep in me Correa, oh dear god your so deep, so deep in my pussy I feel you in my stomach, fuck me Correa fuck me, take my pussy baby take it and make it yours, take my husband’s pussy, fuck me for my husband fuck me, fuck me, make me your white married ***** Correa, fuck your friend’s wife Correa, fuck your friend’s wife. Show me why all those white women go to the club looking for Puerto Rican cock!” That was all Correa needed for his ego as he began shoving himself inside Carmen’s pussy until his balls were smashed against her ass with each in stroke. Carmen put her hands on Correa’s ass cheeks and pulled him inside her pussy as deep as she could, she wanted every single inch he had slammed inside her once tight white married hairy pussy, she wanted his whole cock embedded in her fertile white married belly. Correa was beginning to sweat as did Carmen and the contact of their hot skin together was very overwhelming. Carmen was grinding her hips against Correa’s cock and because of the incredible girth of Correa’s cock her pussy was stretched out to its limit. Carmen could feel ever vein and every ridge in Correa’s thick cock as he slammed her mature white married pussy over and over. Correa shoved his cock inside to the hilt and began rotating his hips. Correa kept himself fully impaled as he moved his hips in a circular motion widening Carmen’s twat to the max. He could feel his cum building up a powerful orgasm in his balls.