mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Correa was doing his best to breed Carmen tonight, he was going to fuck her full of his thick hot potent baby making sperm he was going to fill her mature white married twat so full of his thick hot potent baby making sperm that a baby had to be born in nine months. Correa looked down into Carmen’s eyes. She was gazing up at him as if he were her Puerto Rican stallion. Carmen had another orgasm as Correa continued to rotate his hips. Carmen could feel Correa’s cock began to expand and for a split second her mind thought about getting pregnant and a little Puerto Rican baby coming out of her belly nine months later but that was something she would have to deal with later, she wanted Correa to fuck as much sperm he could fuck deep in her fertile white married twat just like her loving husband wanted. Carmen was moving her hips and giving this man as much pleasure as he was giving her. Carmen reached another orgasm and then another as her mind went insane with lust. She touched Correa’s huge nut sack in a loving manner and cried out in a very loud voice not caring who could hear her cries of passion as she was fucked by her husband’s Puerto Rican friend and not her husband of twenty years. “Oh, dear god, oh, dear god! I want you’re cum fucked deep inside me Correa. I want you to cum for me baby, cum deep in my mature white married pussy, show my husband of twenty years what happens when he lets his horny white wife leave a club with a Puerto Rican man. Fuck me Correa, fuck me for my husband, fuck me for my husband, and give him his favorite fantasy, his fantasy of me his mature white wife fucking a long thick Puerto Rican cock. Send me home with your thick hot potent baby making sperm fucked deep in my pussy so that he will know that his loving wife was indeed fucked by another man just like he has always wanted! Fuck me Correa, fuck me for my loving husband, fuck me while my dear husband is at home probably jacking off as thoughts of me his mature white wife fucking you his Puerto Rican friend tonight bounce around in his head!!!!!!!!!” Those words set Correa off into a powerful orgasm as he gritted his teeth and grunted as the first wave of potent sperm shot from his cock. Carmen winced as she felt the first volley of thick hot potent Puerto Rican baby making sperm hit her very fertile white married cervix. Carmen’s body began to convulse and tremble as a huge orgasm overtook her body as the last few spurts of Correa’s thick hot potent seed were deposited deep inside her mature white married fertile womb. Her mature white married pussy was working overtime trying to milk Correa’s cock out of all the thick hot potent sperm his nuts carried. It felt like a thousand little fingers wrapped around Correa’s long thick cock that were milking him of every drop of potent baby making cum he had in his nuts. Carmen’s last words were garbled as she lovingly spoke to Correa. “Oh. Yes. Shoot it deep inside me, deep in me, oh god so deep. I can feel it going in me it’s so hot, so hot, make me a momma Correa, make me your baby’s momma, finish what my loving husband wanted for me to get tonight and that is a baby fucked in my belly by another man, breed me, breed me! Send me home a very well fucked white wife to my husband, that’s been his favorite fantasy so let’s give him his fantasy of a pregnant wife to another man!!!!!!!!!!!” Correa finished pumping his seed inside her womb and collapsed on top of Carmen completely spent. Neither of them wanted to move as they glowed in the aftermath of love making. The realization of which took place came into her mind as she felt Correa’s thick hot potent seed begin to flow out of her stretched out and battered pussy and slowly slide past her plump ass cheeks to pool on the sheets. Correa was breathing hard above her and she almost forgot where she was until they heard a knock on the door. “Hey there’s a phone out here and it constantly keeps ringing.” “OK, thanks I’ll be right out to get it.” Carmen sat up and stood as she reached for Correa’s shirt and as she walked out of the room to retrieve her cell phone felt a large glob of Correa’s thick hot potent nut cream slowly started sliding out of her distended pussy and ran down her thigh. Correa’s room mate smiled at her as she entered the front room with just Correa’s shirt on and what Carmen didn’t know was that it did nothing to hide her very hairy pussy and the cum that was slathered all over her bush letting him know that Correa had definitely fucked this mature white married woman. His conquest was in the shower. Carmen returned to the room and shut the door where Correa was still laying in bed waiting for her to return. Carmen began to gather up her clothes off the floor. Correa gazed up at her. “Where do you think your going?” “Home!” Carmen looked over at Correa on the bed who was stroking his semi-hard cock. She thought he was very handsome laying there with a confidant smile on his face as he patted the bed. She dropped the clothes and got into the bed next to Correa. Carmen sat down on the edge of the bed as more and more globs of cum escaped her twat. Carmen took a deep breath as she dialed the number to her husband’s phone. Correa lifted himself up and reached over and wrapped his arm around Carmen and pulled her next to him in the bed. The phone began to ring as Correa kept his arm wrapped around Carmen. “Hi Honey.” “Carmen, where are you at? I thought you left the club? Are you on your way home?” “Honey, we just stopped at another place and we’ll be home shortly.” Correa began rubbing his finger along the wet slit of Carmen’s pussy and pushed his thumb around her clit causing her body to tense. “Are you having a good time is Janice with you or are you alone?” Correa pushed two fingers into Carmen’s pussy now as he continued to rotate his thumb on her clit. Carmen was having a hard time talking with her husband after the fucking she had just received from Correa. “I’ll wait up for you.” “OK honey, I’ll see you in a little while.” Correa was getting his thrills touching Carmen’s pussy while she spoke to her husband. Correa could feel Carmen’s body moving to the rhythm of his fingers. “OK, don’t be too late. I’ll see you soon.” Correa told Carmen not to hang up but to keep talking with her husband Isidro. Then he proceeded to play with her recently spermed twat. Carmen kept telling Isidro that she loved him as Correa kept his fingers deep in her stretched out honey pot. Carmen came as she told Isidro that she loved him very much and told him goodbye. She couldn’t believe that she had came on the fingers of the guy who had just fucked her mature white married twat full of thick hot potent baby making sperm as she talked to her husband on the phone. Carmen hung-up the phone and closed her eyes as her body arched against his fingers. “Correa I have to go home Isidro is expecting me home now.” “You just told Isidro you’d be home in a while so we still have time.” “Isidro is going to find out and he is going to be so mad that I don’t know what he would do to me or you.” “Relax. Isidro would be getting off watching us fuck if he were here. You’re going to have to face it Isidro is one of those fellows that gets off on having his wife fuck other men.” Carmen’s body was deceiving her as Correa kept moving his fingers inside her wet pussy. “Carmen if Isidro was going to make a scene about this then he would have walked over to our table when he saw me kissing you and punched me in the face. Isidro wanted this to happen tonight, he wanted me to fuck you and now that I have I want some more of your good married tight white hairy pussy.” Carmen was on the brink of orgasm as Correa played with her pussy. “Does Isidro like to see other men flirt with you? Does he like you to wear sexy cloths?”