mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Carmen was trying to concentrate. “Yes I think he does why?” “You see Isidro has a thing to see you his loving white wife with other men. You’re married to a closet cuckold Carmen. Its time you take him up on his fetish and find a real man to fuck and have Isidro watch as you his mature loving white wife get your pussy stretched wide open and fucked full of potent baby batter.” Correa kissed her neck and took his fingers out of her wet pussy and brought them up to Carmen’s mouth. “Suck on them.” Carmen opened her mouth and sucked the juice from his fingers. “Taste it. Taste my cum, do you like the taste?” “Mmm. Yes.” Correa quickly grabbed Carmen around her waist and hoisted her above his legs and poised her above his huge cock pointing straight up in the air like a flag pole. Carmen’s long blonde hair flopped around and finally rested around her beautiful body. It made her look like a goddess above him. “Reach down and guide it in, place my cock head at the entrance to your husband’s secret garden and let me plant my baby in you, do it Carmen, you know you want my baby fucked in you. You already have my thick hot potent seed deep inside you so one more thick hot potent load in you wouldn’t hurt.” Carmen’s mind was playing with her but Correa’s version clouded her thoughts and with clouded judgment, Carmen clasped her hand around the long thick shaft that had already stretched her out once before and was about to do it again this time with her assistance and she rubbed it against her very wet slit, her wet slit that was hungry for more of Correa’s long thick uncovered cock. Carmen relaxed her leg and thigh muscles as she slowly lowered herself onto the thick shaft. Once the large head popped inside, her wet pussy gave little or no resistance as she began to impale herself on the huge Puerto Rican shaft until she had it embedded in all the way to his big nut sack. Carmen felt his cock head somewhere near her stomach Correa was so deep he was rearranging her insides. Correa took the wonder of her beautiful body in as she sat above his legs and began moving rhythmically at a fast pace. “Baby slow down don’t worry about your husband hell this is what he wants, he wants you to fuck another man. We have plenty of time.” Correa was buried to the hilt inside Carmen’s pussy. Carmen had arched up so she was able to watch the huge shaft disappearing into her wet pussy below. Carmen’s long blonde hair was spilled out all around Correa as she slowly moved herself up and down on his long thick shaft she was fucking him and not the other way around like earlier when he had fucked her. Then her phone rang and Carmen knew she had to answer it or Isidro would be very angry with her when she got home. She looked at Correa and placed her finger in front of her mouth gesturing for Correa to be extremely quiet as she answered her phone. “Hello honey, I’m still here, I haven’t left yet but I will be getting another ride soon.” Correa started moving slowly at first then he started heaving his hips up hard trying to stuff his whole cock deep inside Carmen’s abused and battered pussy as she talked to her husband on the phone. “Are you having a good time there and are they taking care of you right.” “Yes baby I’m having a real good time here and yes I’m being taken care of in a very special way if you know what I mean.” Carmen couldn’t believe that here she was a mature white married woman talking on the phone with her husband as she rode the long thick cock of his Puerto Rican friend who was deeply embedded in her twat. She felt full as never before as Correa slammed her twat full on every stroke as she talked to her husband. Correa watched how her eyes remained fixed on the shaft as it slowly entered and withdrew from her pussy with each stroke. Carmen had an expression of amazement on her face as if she were wondering just how her pussy could accommodate such a large shaft. Carmen’s body was trembling from passion as she turned her head to look into his eyes. Correa intensely stared back as he said. “You know I’m going to spoil you for other men, don’t you?” “Oh god Yes.” “What was that honey?” Carmen quickly recovered and said “oh nothing I thought you asked if I was getting ready to come home so I said yes.” “Listen Isidro I got to go but I’ll talk to you as soon as I get home later ok.” But just before Carmen actually hung up the phone Isidro heard the loud whap, whap, whap, whap, sounds and then Carmen’s gasp of “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dddddeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gggggggggggggggggggoddddddddddddddd ssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo ddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp Ccccooorrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaa sssssssoooooooo dddeeeeeeeeeeepppppp, yyyooouurrrrr sssssooooooo dddddeeeeeeeeeppppppppp iiiiiinnnnnnn mmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then the line went dead. Isidro came in his pants upon hearing his wife on the phone, she was obviously fucking Correa and was enjoying it. Now Isidro knew for sure that Correa had indeed been intent on fucking his wife and that that was his whole plan from the beginning. Carmen thought about Isidro for a moment and how he would go soft inside her pussy if he wasn’t getting his fix on his fetish. She knew that Correa would stay hard and wouldn’t disappoint her. She glazed down at her hands that were pushed against Correa’s chest and saw the contrast of their skin together and her wedding and engagement rings reminding her that she was married to another man and not the man deep in her belly. It only heightened her passion as she continued to bounce up and down his large shaft like a jockey riding a horse. She slammed her twat up and down on Correa’s long thick cock as she kept begging him for nut butter. Carmen closed her eyes and felt the wonderful sensation inside her pussy and she thought how wonderfully Correa’s cock fit inside her pussy. “What are you thinking about Carmen?” Carmen slightly opened her eyes and leaned down and kissed Correa, taking his tongue deep inside her mouth. Correa held onto Carmen’s ass cheeks as she began moving herself faster above him. Her body began to tremble and shake as she had one of the most wonderful orgasms of her life. Carmen was kissing Correa’s face and wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible but she could feel his cock beginning to expand and knew he was going to cum soon. Carmen raised herself back into position on top of Correa and began humping him with all her energy which caused her to sweat; she was slamming her twat up and down hard on Correa’s long thick Puerto Rican cock. Carmen was fucking like a crazed ***** just like her husband always wanted her to except she was fucking his friend with a longer and thicker cock than Isidro’s. Correa stared up at her beautiful white glazed body with her blonde hair flying around as she worked as hard as she could to bring him to orgasm. Carmen began to tremble and shake again as she reached yet another orgasm. “I’m going to cum. Honey. I want you to cum in my pussy Correa, cum deep in my fertile white married pussy, fuck your Puerto Rican baby in my belly, send me home one fucked out white married mother to your Puerto Rican baby. Fuck me for Isidro Correa, fuck me for Isidro, and give him his fantasy for real, a fucked white wife filled to the brim with your thick hot potent baby making sperm, send me home to my loving cuckold husband with your baby growing in my mature white married belly!!!!”