mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
“Oh yeah Carmen. I like to hear you talk like that. Tell me what you want Carmen beg me for what you want.” “I want you to cum inside my pussy now Correa please! Fuck me full Correa, fuck me full, breed me for Isidro, breed me, take my pussy Correa take Isidro’s wife’s pussy and make it yours please, pretty please!” Carmen could feel Correa as he spurted into her pussy again. He was holding her down against his thigh as tight as he could his cock embedded deep in her mature white married twat as he unleashed his thick hot potent baby making seed deep into her pussy for the second time that night as their pubic hair entwined together. “Oh god! Oh god! I could feel you cum, oh god, you came deep in my fertile white married belly just like my husband wanted you to! Thank you Correa thank you for fucking me for my loving husband of twenty years!” Carmen could feel Correa’s cock head pressed against her cervix and felt each spurt that entered her very fertile womb that was ovulating. Her body began to relax above him as she finished her orgasm and continued to milk Correa’s cock with her cunt muscles. Correa laid their watching this beautiful blonde above him breathing rapidly as she caught her breath. She was so beautiful and the thought accord with him that he could be falling in love with this woman. “I have to get up. I need to get home.” Correa wanted Carmen to stay now. He was falling in love with this woman and didn’t want to share her with anyone else. “Why do you have to go home? Isidro knew this was going to happen. Why do you want to go home to that loser?” “Look. I like you a lot but I’m married. Maybe we shouldn’t have done this. I should get home now.” “I don’t get it. You still want to go home to that loser after he stood there and watched us at the club?” Carmen got out of the bed and stood picking up her clothes as Correa walked around and put his arms around her. “I’m really sorry I said that about your husband. I think I was totally out of place.” Correa could feel the coldness coming from Carmen. Correa knew he screwed things up. It really didn’t matter because he knew she would come back to him. It would only be a matter of time. Isidro had been pacing the floor waiting for Carmen to return home. It had been almost two hours since she said she would be home soon. Finally a Car pulled into the driveway. Isidro peeked out the front window and saw a dark car in the driveway. Isidro saw the engine running and waited. His heart was beating fast as he wondered who was bringing his wife home. They must be talking. Correa and Carmen talked for a minute before she leaned over and gave Correa a kiss before getting out of the car. Carmen walked up the walk as Isidro opened the door about a second before she reached for the door knob. Isidro saw the car backing out of the driveway and pull away as Carmen stepped into the house. “Did Correa bring you home?” “Yes silly he was with me the whole time so he drove me home.” “Did you enjoy his company?” “Yes, why?” “Baby, do you want to have a drink before we hit the sack?” “I think I drank enough tonight. I’m really exhausted too.” Carmen walked toward the bedroom and pulled the black dress over her head and tossed it on the chair. Isidro had followed her into the bedroom and watched every move she made. Carmen raised each leg as she slipped off her heels and took a hold of her thong and slipped it down her legs. There was a huge stain on the material of the black thong so Carmen tucked it under her dress and turned and saw Isidro starring at her. She could feel Correa’s cum slowly start escaping from her pussy slit. “Carmen. You look so beautiful standing there naked.” Carmen smiled. “Honey, thank you but I’m still real sweaty from dancing at the club tonight, and want to take a quick shower to freshen up for you.” Isidro already knew that something had happened between Correa and Carmen as he had heard her on the phone just before she hung up. Carmen seemed like she was in too much of a hurry to get in that shower letting Isidro know that she had not even cleaned up before coming home to him so Isidro held out his arms to Carmen. “I feel sticky and dirty right now please let me get in the shower first.” “Carmen, it’s all right, I love you baby. Come here for a minute and let me hold you, let me hold my loving wife in my arms.” Carmen noticed that Isidro had an erection. She just finished listening to Correa in the car tell her that Isidro would probably want to have sex with her when she got home and he was right Isidro had a hard on and wanted some sex but he would know that Carmen had already been fucked by a longer thicker cock than his if it did happen and Carmen was weary.. Carmen hesitantly walked toward her husband as he wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck. Isidro seemed to smell her for any sign that another man had touched her. “Honey, did any of the men you danced with at the club come onto you tonight?” Correa had predicted Isidro would ask her that question and than he would want to have sex to satisfy his cuckold fetish. Carmen didn’t reply to Isidro’s question. Isidro began kissing his way down her breasts then onto her belly around her navel then down to her hairy pubic mound that was coated with a thick milky white substance that Isidro could only guess was Correa’s sperm. “Honey, I told you that I was all sticky and wanted to take a shower first.” Isidro was kissing her mound and his nose was working hard to smell any scent of a man on her. Before she had a chance to pull away, Isidro held her ass cheeks tight in his hands as he licked the front of her recently stretched out pussy slit. Carmen could smell the strong scent of sex herself as she watched Isidro’s tongue work on her pussy slit. Carmen saw him taste her and knew that he must taste the salty mixture of Correa’s cum and her juices. Isidro was enraged with passion now as he worked his tongue deeper into her slit. Isidro just kept scooping out dollop after dollop of thick hot spunk from Carmen’s fucked cunt; the spunk was so thick it resembled Tapioca pudding but he loved every single scoop. “Isidro please stop I’m all dirty, let me clean up for you, please let me freshen up.” Surly Isidro could taste Correa’s cum and he wasn’t going to stop so she slowly backed up and sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open for the third time tonight except this time it was for her loving husband Isidro, her husband of twenty years that she had just made a cuckold out of by fucking his Puerto Rican friend with a longer and thicker cock than his very own. “That’s it honey. Lick it, lick it all, suck it clean baby, and show me you still love me even after I give you this fresh creampie. You know Correa fucked me huh Isidro huh, and you still want to lick me clean so do it baby plant your tongue deep in my abused and battered cunt and taste the thick hot potent cum Correa fucked deep in my belly. Get it all honey unless you want me having Correa’s baby. You knew this would happen if I went out with Correa huh, you knew he made me hot but still you let him take me out on a date, a date Isidro, I’m your wife but you let me go out on a date with your Puerto Rican friend, a date that was leading to nothing but us fucking each other. Hell Isidro you were at the club as he first danced with me then kissed me and you know he had a finger deep in my pussy getting all hot and bothered but you still did nothing to stop me, your mature white wife of twenty years from walking out of the club with your friend, your friend that had but only one intention and that was to stretch my mature white married pussy wide open for you my loving husband and you did nothing but stay in the club then went home with thoughts of us fucking together running around your head.