mature mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Yes Isidro I know you just stayed right in the club as Correa lead me your mature white wife out of the club hand in hand and took me to his place to do nothing but fuck and you stayed in the club. That tells me you wanted me to fuck another man, a man with a longer thicker cock than yours Isidro and I will continue to fuck him from now on, anytime he wants to fuck me he can and one day he will fuck me right here on our marital bed as you my loving cuckold husband looks on.” Carmen was getting extremely horny as Isidro kept licking her pussy slit with wild abandon. He licked Carmen’s abused and battered cunt like a man possessed, he made a real pig of himself as he licked and swallowed dollop after dollop of thick hot potent cum fucked in his mature white wife’s cunt by another man. Carmen fell backward on the mattress and placed her knees on her shoulders as Isidro’s face pushed deep into her wet sperm coated mound. She arched her hips up giving him better access to her distended violated pussy. She was excited too, thinking another man had just finished fucking her, leaving her pussy stretched wide open and sloppy and now her loving husband was licking his thick hot potent baby making seed from her abused and battered married wifey pussy. Isidro got up into the bed and grabbed a hold of Carmen and lifted her up until she was straddling his face her abused and battered cunt right above his face and told her to sit down on his face and ride him so he could get the entire nut sauce Correa had fucked deep in her fertile white married belly. Carmen began a slow rocking motion above her husband’s face and instinctively began to squeeze her pussy muscles hoping that Correa’s thick hot potent baby making cum would drip out into her husband’s eager sucking mouth. “Honey, do you like sucking my pussy? Do you love the taste? I made it just for you honey, here is your fantasy come to life, your mature white wife was fucked hard and deep just as in your dreams and fantasies, but this is for real Isidro not just another man, but your Puerto Rican friend at that with his longer, thicker cock than yours has opened my pussy wide open from my pussy lips all the way to my stomach Isidro he owned me when he fucked me. Tell me Isidro do you like the taste of my just fucked cunt? Do you want Correa to come here and fuck me on our marital bed as you look on like all the other husbands we’ve seen in the videos you bring home huh, will you beg him to fuck me your mature white wife and breed me like they did for their wives huh, that way you too can get a very fresh creampie?” Isidro was so busy working his tongue deep inside her that all he could do was mumble. “MMMMMMMMMM.” “That’s it Honey. Your tongue feels so good inside me. Eat it. Sooth my just fucked pussy Isidro, Correa had a very long and thick cock that he shoved deep in my fertile belly. Correa fucked me bareback Isidro he tried to breed me and I secretly wanted him to succeed to show you that I too have fantasies. Do you want Correa to fuck his baby batter deep in my fertile white married pussy Isidro huh, do you, tell me, tell me, Isidro do you want me to get pregnant with Correa’s baby, huh well, answer me?” Isidro could only mumble something Carmen had a hard time deciphering, but then she told him “if you want Correa to fuck his baby deep in my fertile womb cum for me right now, do you hear me cuckold cum for me if you want another man to fuck his offspring in your white wife’s fertile womb!!” Carmen was so horny as she reached back behind her and worked her hand inside his pajamas and grabbed Isidro’s cock. He was very hard but she noticed right away how small in comparison he was to Correa. She knew he could never compare to Correa’s huge size. She had felt so full and satisfied with Correa’s big cock inside her. Carmen’s fingers wrapped around Isidro’s cock which made him suddenly cum in her hand and she knew right then and there that she would be fucking Correa more frequently from now on as her loving cuckold husband looked on and jacked off as his mature white wife was fucked and bred by another man on their marital bed. Carmen knew that Isidro could only cum one time so she was somewhat relieved because she knew she had been so stretched out by Correa tonight and probably wouldn’t have felt Isidro at all if they had sex anyway. Isidro raised his head and looked pitifully into her eyes with the mixture of Correa’s cum and her pussy juice smeared on his face. “It’s all right baby, just keep licking me, clean my spermed out twat, lick me clean, suck my pussy clean of Correa’s thick hot potent baby making cum.” Carmen reached down and put her finger on her clit as Isidro continued to lick her. She closed her eyes and imagined that Correa was screwing her as she worked her finger in circles over her clit. Carmen finally realized how much she was turned on having Isidro lick out Correa’s cum from her pussy. Her body began to shake and tremble as she pushed down into Isidro’s face and had a strong orgasm as she dreamed about having Correa’s big cock inside her. Isidro finally stopped to catch his breath and looked up at Carmen. “I’m sorry I came so soon. It’s just that I was too excited.” “It’s ok Baby. You got me really excited.” Carmen then got up and took her shower thinking about the things that Correa had said on the way home. Carmen turned off the water and thought about the last thing Correa said to her in the car. Correa told her that sex with Isidro would never be the same and that she would be longing for his long thick cock to be deeply embedded in her fertile white married pussy again and he was right she wanted his cock fucking her every night from now on. Then Carmen went one step further by asking Isidro after they had calmed down from their sex session “if he was really serious and did he really wanted to see Correa fuck his potent baby maker deep in her fertile white married hairy pussy without her using any protection” and Isidro answered “hell yeah darling, please do it, please do it for me, and get as much thick hot potent baby making cum fucked in you by Correa as possible but I want it all to happen right here on our marital bed, if my mature white wife gets a Puerto Rican baby fucked in her fertile white married belly I want it to be done right here on our marital bed ok? I want you fucked hard and deep right here baby, right here where we sleep as husband and wife, I want another man to possess your hairy married white pussy and I want you to give him the whole package baby and that means pussy and open mouth kisses, I want you kissing his as he breed you right here on our marital bed.” Two week passed before Carmen and Isidro had sex again and Carmen was very horny that she begged Isidro for the dildo but Isidro said “no baby no dildo lets call Correa to come and fuck you here in our marital bed tonight and they did.” I swear the best part of watching another man fuck your wife is watching it live and hearing her beg for his nut deep in her gut. The best came when Correa spent the night and I was here and as he fucked Carmen in the doggy style position her ass high in the air and her head and shoulders resting on the mattress as I licked her clit and the large nut sack full of hot potent Puerto Rican baby making sperm of my Puerto Rican friend and my hot wife’s bull that was going to get my mature white Scottish wife pregnant with his Puerto Rican baby on the bed my wife and I share as husband and wife.