Mature mixed married couple looking

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
Hi we are a mature mixed married couple married for twenty one years. I am 41 years old, Hispanic and stand 6’ tall weigh 250 pounds and have an average cock at 7” but it is pretty thin. My wife is 46 years old, Scottish and stands 5’3” tall, she has a great body that is 36C-28-36 and is quite fuckable even after having two kids, but the most amazing thing about her is her very hairy pussy, she has hair all over from her belly button down both her thighs and on her ass cheeks. Before we married so long ago my wife used to fuck other guys quite frequently as she had already been married and divorced. The first time I saw her I knew I was in love and that one day she was going to be my wife. We dated for about a year and we lived together for another then we got married. While we dated and lived together we used to fuck all the time, I mean we fucked in the morning before I left for work, as soon as I got home from work, when we went to bed and about three times in the night and I was ecstatic with our sex life. Back then we went out just about every night and Carmen used to drink and now I guess that the alcohol used to relax her enough so she could fuck like a common *****. Well after five years together our sex life seemed to diminish and I started complaining, and that brought out all the fights and for some time we would not talk to each other but we always made up. Now for about five years our sex life was sporadic and I do mean sporadic. We would go maybe four or five months with no sexual contact then one night after she had been drinking we would have sex and it was always great not because of the time laps but because she always fucked with so mush enthusiasm. At the ten year mark I was sent away T.D.Y. for the Navy to Cuba and before I left I bought a silicone dildo for Carmen to use while I was away. I had been gone for three months and when I returned Carmen told me that she had used the dildo almost every night thinking about us having sex, then she let it slip that sometimes while she was fucking herself with the dildo she would dream about her old boyfriends and have strong orgasms. If I was a betting man I would say that that is when I got into the wife watching aspect of sex because I then started asking her a bunch of questions about her old boyfriends and the questions were along the lines of were they longer and thicker than I am and did they fuck her for a long time and did they use protection. She always answered “yes honey they were all longer and thicker than you, and yes they fucked me good, hard and deep and we never used protection I always begged them to cum deep in my pussy.” From that moment on I started having fantasies of my white Scottish wife fucking another man. It was at this time that I started eating her pussy and fucking her with the dildo. Then I went as far as fucking her with the dildo and tonguing her clit at the same time while we were in a 69 position. I also went as far as buying a long thick dildo about 8” long and thick as a cucumber and while she was ***** she could take it all and fuck back but when she was sober she would freeze right up and tell me she was not a ***** and we would quit talking for about a week or so. I almost through the dildos away as we commenced our normal sex sessions one every three or four months but I didn’t. Then we had a big argument and for about three months we did not talk with each other and for a few days there it seemed were going to get a divorce. One Friday night Carmen went out with two of her Scottish friends named Janice and Audrey. About 1:30 in the morning Janice and Audrey came home but no Carmen. Then about 3 in the morning she comes walking in the house I pretended to be asleep and she stumbled into the bedroom.