Mature Mom wants to know if still has what it takes

• Thread startercuriouscpl_ia
  • Start date

curiouscpl_ia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2011
Been taking about wife taking a lover for some time now and is ready but she doesn't believe that she is still desirable. Your positive comments will make help her feel better about herself and convince her to go for it!

Attachments

• [000007] - Copy.jpg
    [000007] - Copy.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,677
She is beautiful. I'd love to pleasure her.

Reactions: toolman2c
hell yes

she still is very desirable(fuckable), if you two were close to Maryland, I would keep it well used.

Believe me there is nothing wrong with her body. I'd love to spend some time horizontal and naked between her legs.

Hi

When does she want to fuck and squirt...I will be in suwanne Georgia for a week 17th to 22nd July

Oh yes shes fuckn hot

she looks great.

Thanks for the positive comments...she has agreed and we are simply looking for the right bbc to be her first! Thanks to Kathy for all your wonderful input!

your welcome hope she finds the right guy soon

Theres really nothing wrong with her, she looks hot.

Any updates?

curiouscpl_ia said:
Been taking about wife taking a lover for some time now and is ready but she doesn't believe that she is still desirable. Your positive comments will make help her feel better about herself and convince her to go for it!

This might sound bad, but I would have to be able to see her face more clearly. Its not that I dont believe you or anything, its just that, at least for me, there is so much desire that can be held within the eyes, you know?

As for just her body? She looks incredible, and I dont think she should have any reason to think she is undesirable in any way.

Very nice indeed

curiouscpl_ia said:

One word "AWESUM":yumyum: !!!