• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature wife Connie

• Thread starterpfflyer
  • Start date

pfflyer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2007
Here are some pics of my 47 year old mature wife Connie. We moved to the Northern VA are from NY. She's a big flirt and a teasing exhibitionist when she has a few drinks. Trying to get her to go to the next step and she knows I already approve. She just hasn't agreed to it yet although it came pretty close a couple of times after a few drinks...Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Image7.JPG
    Image7.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 715
  • Image46.JPG
    Image46.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 225
  • Image38.JPG
    Image38.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 262
Take her back to nyc for a weekend treat, Let her get it from the homeland

Have her start slowly-- like meet a nice big black man for just kissing and petting and maybe at the most giving oral.

She might agree to a slow start like this but once he puts his arm around her and kisses her and pushes his tongue into her mouth, she'll be a goner.

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you're efforts have paid off and you successfully watch her suck her first black cock.......you'll be over the moon, dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advise. What I have learned is that any move she makes, she has to think it was her idea. If I try to set something up, she backs off. But after a few drinks, she becomes the flirt and has flashed many a man many times.

Attachments

• Image39.JPG
    Image39.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Image41.JPG
    Image41.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 109
  • spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 368
sounds like u know

That takin her clubbin is the next step...make sur u get the drinks goin and let the men hit on her.all of em..so if u want her to go black.then the club u pick is gonna be ur biggest hurdle

I was thinking of setting up a night out and arrange to have us meet another there and as the night went on and the more she drinks he would start to seduce her....

Attachments

• Vidcap9.jpg
    Vidcap9.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Vidcap5.jpg
    Vidcap5.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Image16.JPG
    Image16.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Image37.JPG
    Image37.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 79
  • Image49.JPG
    Image49.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 193
Update

Just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for the comments and advise...Have made three contacts already right in my area and one seems very sincere in helping my wife move to the next step. If anyone else has some advise please feel free to give. I think in the right situationa nd with the right company she will make the move to an additional partner..

Attachments

• Clip 5_0003.jpg
    Clip 5_0003.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Image28.JPG
    Image28.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Image61.JPG
    Image61.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread