• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature women lactating

• Thread startermaryforblack
  • Start date

maryforblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
Do any of you mature women want to lactate and give milk to their black lovers? Has any white women been asked by their black lover to have their breasts stimulated and pumped to start giving milk with no pregnancy involved? If so, please answer.

Do any of you men want a mature woman to start giving milk?

My neighbors are I'd couple
I am sissy male 48. Whenever I change hormones I give milk
My neighbor helps me with this including sucking n drinking this thick white milk

maryforblack said:
Do any of you mature women want to lactate and give milk to their black lovers? Has any white women been asked by their black lover to have their breasts stimulated and pumped to start giving milk with no pregnancy involved? If so, please answer.

Do any of you men want a mature woman to start giving milk?

Imagine someone like her would definitely make a good breeder or milker:

Attachments

• 95126238.jpg
    95126238.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 717
  • 600853569.jpg
    600853569.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 817
Reactions: Maxio and Ladiesfucker
Yes, she would make an excellent milker. I am mature and my black lover may end up making me be a milker too, if things work out right. I am past the change of life time, so I can't be bred though.

Dear Khufu_K
You have a great thread. Do you think I would be a good milker, even at my age?

mary, you are beautiful any man would be honored to drink your milk, hope works out for you

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you maryland bottom

thank you for the compliment.

Lovely pics, Mary. You have a fantastic figure. I have a fetish for lactating women & have enjoyed milking pregnant tits not to mention the look of pleasure on her face as I did so.

thank you adventure816. Are you a black male?

I like to know that someone 's mother is perverted slut.
It Turns US on.

Mandingo021 said:
Imagine someone like her would definitely make a good breeder or milker:

gorgeous woman!!

Users who are viewing this thread