maury

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
if this person can not be stopped from junking up the forum i will be signing out

carina_halerose said:
if this person can not be stopped from junking up the forum i will be signing out

==========

oh don't be going and getting your well used smelly
panties in a twist Miss Thing ............just ignore and
move on with your piteous life :D

Tks .. it's good to be free of his poisonous attitude

thanks Mac but if everyone does it or he reads this thread he will be back with another name.

the only problem with this is he is still making it hard to follow a thread because he still shows up on the index. His responses are hidden yes but he is not gone and is still making a mess of things. So for now i will no longer post anything or respond to anything. i will check in but thats all. bye

We've all seen assholes like Maury before.
The less attention you give him - the sooner he'll find some other place to play.
He's like an annoying rash from poison ivy - the more you scratch at it, the worse it gets.
The little boy will soon find another place to have his fun.

Ironic that Duke was the first to respond. 801 sardonic posts consisting of less than 1000 words total

Anubis_30 said:
Ironic that Duke was the first to respond. 801 sardonic posts consisting of less than 1000 words total

=============

thank you / i think :eek:

dig420 said:
somebody send me a msg linking to his posts. Duke is walking a fine line as well, one more instance of calling a woman ugly/smelly etc is going to be one too many.

===========

please delete my account forthwith / tia

well i guess the sites owners really do not obey their own rules and for you maury any time any where and we will see who gets fucked ..fuck this site and its owners if they can not keep an ass hole like maury off FUCK YOU i am with duke on this delte my account

73 posts (and counting) and you haven't actually 'said' anything worth listening to.

Maybe it's a sign of my age that I KNOW there are idiots in the world, and I'm quite happy not needing an 'Ignore' button - my eyes and mind can do that anyway.

*Off to look at more HotWives* :D

I can ignore his enormous amounts of BS .... but not knowing which threads are being bumped, and which threads are up to date is getting a tad annoying

True.... his thread-finder seems to be stuck 4-years in the past :( :( :(

1) 60-days ban in place. Next time, permanent ban.
2) All posts deleted, aren't worth keeping...
3) Thank you for all those caring enough to report such posts and behavior...

Good work - on this and your 'Final Warning' :)

greymaster said:
Good work - on this and your 'Final Warning' :)

I actually like Zip, but past track records show "final warnings" seem to go on, and on, and on. Remember Julie? :rolleyes:

cuckoldinpanties said:
I actually like Zip, but past track records show "final warnings" seem to go on, and on, and on. Remember Julie? :rolleyes:
Don't start with me again ... I seldom feel like a kindergarten cop, not like among adults...
carina halerose said:
well i guess the sites owners really do not obey their own rules and for you maury any time any where and we will see who gets fucked ..fuck this site and its owners if they can not keep an ass hole like maury off FUCK YOU i am with duke on this delte my account
Pitty I did not see your remark earlier (I was too busy reading Maury's junk - pardon my French). I suggest you watch your language in the same time you throw mud at others ...

Watch out, watch out...

Maurey Two is about *rolls eyes in disgust*

How's that 'delete' button doing s_zip99???

s_zip99 said:
Don't start with me again ...

Go fuck yourself Zippy.

I’m done with this site anyway. Admin here puff up to people who are active on the site and in general are helpful members here, but the admin doesn’t like what they say.

When it comes to assholes like Julie and Duke, you fear them for some reason and give them lame ass warnings over and over, so they continue to chase away quality members, and countless new members.

“Warning” someone that remarks on a new person’s first post things like “I wonder how bad her pussy stinks”, is as cowardly a warning as the pussy hanging out behind a keyboard posting that. Yet, you warn them and warn them, and they continue to do it over and over. Do you have any fucking clue what a warning is for??????

Grow some balls Zip and protect your members, THAT’S WHAT AN ADMINS JOB IS.

Go ahead and ban me or give me one of your pussylike warnings, it doesn't matter. I'm gone anyway. :cool:

cuckoldinpanties said:
Go fuck yourself Zippy.

I’m done with this site anyway. Admin here puff up to people who are active on the site and in general are helpful members here, but the admin doesn’t like what they say.

When it comes to assholes like Julie and Duke, you fear them for some reason and give them lame ass warnings over and over, so they continue to chase away quality members, and countless new members.

“Warning” someone that remarks on a new person’s first post things like “I wonder how bad her pussy stinks”, is as cowardly a warning as the pussy hanging out behind a keyboard posting that. Yet, you warn them and warn them, and they continue to do it over and over. Do you have any fucking clue what a warning is for??????

Grow some balls Zip and protect your members, THAT’S WHAT AN ADMINS JOB IS.

Go ahead and ban me or give me one of your pussylike warnings, it doesn't matter. I'm gone anyway. :cool:

=================

you're way outta line here panties ....zip is our leader
and as such should be given massive respect

i apologize zip for this sissy-cuck ..............they're an unruly crowd :mad: