• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

May lose his nuts

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
An employee was wearing his safety harness too loose. At the time of te fall, it took some time to rescue him from his fallen positon. Due to the fact his harness was not tight fitted to the body, he was hanging in his in his leg supports which was squeezing his scrotum resulting in his testicle being pushed ot of the sack. It took a 4 hour surgery to close the wounds. Unknown at this point of time whether the damage is irreversible, but you can imagine the pain he was going thru while hanging in the loose fitting harness.

Attachments

• capture1.JPG
    capture1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 300
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 251
I guess he will be heavily dosed up on antibiotics to give his nuts the best chance of recovery without infection. If he has to be castrated, he will have to find a Bull to ride his ass because his sex drive will be nilch. Even a 1,000 naked women won't arouse him.

Can't wait to see the OSHA report on this one! But seriously, if he isn't into the lifestyle, this will be a big change for him and his wife/GF if he has one, assuming he does loose them.:(

For some of the guys on this board though, it would be a good thing as far as the women are concerned. There are a few that would want this to happen to the guy, but there are not many doctors that would castrate a guy for no good medical reason.

As they say, once you go black you can't go back! Sorry, couldn't help myself!

rest in peace: my boner

Users who are viewing this thread