• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maybe getting back in.

• Thread starterKandJPlus
  • Start date

KandJPlus

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
May 13, 2021
My hot wife has not played since she had a stroke 2.5 years ago. I get an occasional blow job but that's it. Yesterday the last lover she had before the stroke called me to see how she is doing. Asked if he texted her if she may go out on a date with him. When I told her about it I was shocked when she said she was fine with him contacting her. Maybe the start of a return to good times.

Reactions: shrimpdikjim and DaveJ
They had a dinner and drinks date today. She said it was very nice and she told him he is free to call her anytime he wants. She said they did some kissing goodbye at the end. Hopefully his hands did some playing while talking. I will text him to find out his side of how it went. Good sign though after 2.5 years of nothing.

KandJPlus said:
They had a dinner and drinks date today. She said it was very nice and she told him he is free to call her anytime he wants. She said they did some kissing goodbye at the end. Hopefully his hands did some playing while talking. I will text him to find out his side of how it went. Good sign though after 2.5 years of nothing.
My wife and I just got our first full threesome experience back in March and loved it, she just recently had to go through a hysterectomy and can’t do anything for several more weeks and is scared but wanting to have more experiences, so I kinda understand where you both are coming from. Give it time and understanding, but if nothing else, just appreciate the experiences you have had.

Reactions: KandJPlus
P.S. I’m glad she is recovering and at least is trying to get back out there. I wish you both luck in going forward/

Reactions: KandJPlus
KandJPlus said:
Glad she has recovered, my late wife had 6 strokes the 6th being the final. Activities were on and off during recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread