• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maybe Making Progress

• Thread starterFrankCuck
  • Start date
I just had a brief telephone conversation with Brenda. It went more or less like this:

-How’s it going so far? Have you been bad?
-You are the bad LOL It is all fine Frank; nothing much to say though…
-Nothing much sounds like there is something to say…
-Yeah, well, very little to say. It is not what you are thinking; and…
- And what am I thinking?
-And we agreed on a month ahead…right?
-I know; sorry. I didn’t mean to be pushy…
-What about you Frank?
-Me?
-Frank…
-Okay, okay, sorry; I have been basically on track…
-Here we go…”Basically” sounds like something it is not on track…
-No, Brenda, honey, look I haven’t smoked and the gym is great…
- But…
-I got pizza and coke today….
-That’s the type of basically that fatten you up….
-Sorry Brenda, I got too anxious…The cigarette thing is killing me…
-I bet…
-Upset?
-Fuming…
-I’m doing my best. It won’t happen again….
-Frank, I got to go. Kisses…

What you guys make up of all this? She is killing me....
Thanks
Frank

Re. smoking cessation, you might consider bupropion.

Frank,

Re. your question:

FrankCuck said:
What do you guys make of all this? She is killing me....
—Frank

If you continue smoking and eating junk food, you'll be killing yourself. Your wife is doing you a *big* favor by (one might say) putting the screws to you.

Your problem, though, is coming up with sufficient motivation to comply with your wife's wishes. Re. getting off junk food, I suggest watching "Supersize Me," the movie — you can rent it via Netflix, etc. — and reading "Fast Food Nation," the book (Eric Schlosser, Penguin Books, 2002).

Regarding the problem of stopping smoking (I've never heard anyone describe that as easy), I suggest seeing your physician about getting a prescription for what used to be called "Wellbutrin" but is now available in generic form; it's called "Bupropion." Bupropion is an anti-depressant — there are now a number of them available; bupropion is not among the most effective — but it has several added attractions.

One is, it does not inhibit sexual function. Rather, it has the effect of enhancing libido.... not for all people, necessarily, but for many people. (This effect is dose-dependent.) Some enhanced libido on your part might be something your wife would appreciate.

Another is, bupropion is an aid to smoking cessation. This property is apparently well-established. Thus, if you are among those fortunate enough to have good medical insurance, it would almost certainly cover the cost of a long-term prescription.

You can get (what appears to be good) information on bupropion by googling "Wikipedia on wellbutrin (or bupropion)."

Good luck — and be patient re. your wife finding her first lover. Selection and seduction of a good candidate takes time, ya' know.... and in any case, she said she isn't going to tell you anything about her progress until you successfully hold up "your end of the bargain" for a full month. So, don't press her.

Rather, impress her by hanging in there and keeping at it re. smoking and junk-food cessation and working out. While doing so, you can have confidence she will make you her cuckold. She will do it in her own way, and on a time scale suitable for her.

Good luck—

Custer

Thanks Custer. I'm doing my best. I understand her, believe me. I know she's doing it for my best. I think that I must find the way to have fun during this month. I have to take it easy. She is going to be travelling back and force from NYC. Her GF is obviously in charge of "monitoring" me. Bottom line, I must comply with my part of the bargain, which by the way it can only make me good. I guess that I'm going to be all right. It's just that the whole experience is so thrilling. I called my Doctor and asked him about the bupropion. He gave me an appointment for next wednesday. There is always humor and that's good. Look at this extraxt of our conversation yesterday:

-So...
-Yeah..
-Please tell me something...
-LOL Something...something...lol
-I can't believe you are doing this to me. I'm dying here...
-Deal is a deal...
-Okay, just answer yes or no...
-No, no, no,..lol
-Brenda...nasty girl...lol
-LOL
-Did you already?
-Nope...
-Nothing yet?
-I didn't say that...LOL
-Brenda...

LOL So as you can see, she is having a great time with all this deal. Me too...

Seems possible your wife may have identified a candidate....

Frank,

FrankCuck said:
Thanks Custer. I'm doing my best.

You're welcome (and if so, that's good).

FrankCuck said:
She is going to be travelling back and forth from NYC.

That's definitely a plus. The more your wife travels on business, the more opportunities she'll have to find other men to fuck.

FrankCuck said:
Her GF is obviously in charge of "monitoring" me.

That's interesting. What does your wife's woman friend *do* to "monitor you" and ensure your compliance? I would guess your wife hasn't asked her to move into your home with you....

FrankCuck said:
Bottom line, I must comply with my part of the bargain.

Yes, I think so.

FrankCuck said:
I guess I'm going to be all right.

As time passes, you'll find you're more than all right.... especially if you continue going to the gym and getting good amounts of aerobic exercise.

FrankCuck said:
It's just that the whole experience is so thrilling.

Good. That should help keep you motivated.

FrankCuck said:
I called my Doctor and asked him about the bupropion. He gave me an appointment for next Wednesday.

Also good. Being able to get an app't to see your MD that soon is definitely a plus.

FrankCuck said:
There is always humor and that's good.

I agree. The more you and your wife can share humor (due to having a shared sense of humor), the better off you'll be.

FrankCuck said:
Look at this extract from our conversation yesterday:

....etc....

-Did you already?
-Nope...
-Nothing yet?
-I didn't say that...LOL
-Brenda.

Hm.... sounds like your wife may have identified a candidate, but she has not yet fucked him.

FrankCuck said:
So as you can see, she is having a great time with all this. Me too...

So far, so good.

—Custer

Update
Not much to say, except it was nice to have her back for the week-end. I missed her a lot and being in bed with her was a great feeling. We didn't have intercourse though. She was very hermetic about her trip. She mentioned meeting a man during her flight to NYC and havinf lunch with him couple of times. "He's all right", she said. Something that caught my attention was that she referred to the client as a "he", "she" and "they". She was very supportive of my efforts towards my part of the bargain. Yesterday, she came back from getting some groceries and told me about this "boy" by the bakery, who is always so attentive with her: "He's cute". I was kind of surprised. The "boy" is question is around 18-20 and has this extra wiry body; piercings and tattoes. I would have never thought that Brenda would find a young guy like that "cute". Anyway, that is all for now.
FRANK

Frank,

FrankCuck said:
[My wife and I] didn't have intercourse [over the weekend], though.

Good. She's increasing your motivation....

FrankCuck said:
She was very hermetic about her trip.

Also good. She told you she wasn't going to tell you anything about her extramarital experiences (or "progress") for a month, and she's sticking to it.

FrankCuck said:
She mentioned meeting a man during her flight to NYC and having lunch with him a couple of times. "He's all right", she said.

That's cool....

FrankCuck said:
Something that caught my attention was that she referred to the client as a "he", "she," and "they."

Hm.... sounds like there may be two of them; sometimes she meets with one, sometimes with both.

FrankCuck said:
She was very supportive of my efforts towards my part of the bargain.

That's nice. Positive reinforcement almost always works better than negative reinforcement; evidently your wife understands that.

FrankCuck said:
Yesterday, she came back from getting some groceries and told me about this "boy" by the bakery, who is always so attentive with her: "He's cute".

Excellent! There are *many* advantages to a married woman in taking substantially-younger lovers.

FrankCuck said:
I was kind of surprised. The "boy" is question is around 18-20 and has this extra wiry body; piercings and tattoes. I would have never thought that Brenda would find a young guy like that "cute".

No reason to be surprised. Eighteen to twenty would be a very nice age for a lover for your wife. That's the age range that coincides with "maximum male horniness" (or so "they" say), so it's likely he has great sexual capacity. Also, it sounds like he's in good physical condition so he probably has high sexual endurance.

FrankCuck said:
Anyway, that is all for now. —FRANK

This all sounds positive; evidently your wife has accepted the desirability of taking lovers on a psychological level, and is "moving forward."

You might consider encouraging her to talk in a more sexual way about men she meets or even just sees.... like, for instance, the 18-20 year-old.... and make comments like: "There's a stud I'd like to fuck".... "There's a dude whose shoes I'd like to hear drop beside my bed".... "I'd like to see him with his pants down"...., etc., when you're out with her, to encourage her to think more explicitly about taking men sexually. (Men, that is, other than you.)

—Custer

Brenda calle me today early in the morning. She sounded anxious. I asked her if there was something wrong. "I dunno, maybe", she said. I had never got a hard on so fast. I went mute though. "Still there?", she asked. I said "yeah, sure". She kept going: "Frank, something is going on, but so far it is not waht you are thinking". I din't know what to say. "Fran, I don't like your silence. We'll talk over the week-end". i can't wait to talk to her tomorrow is possible. FRANK

FrankCuck said:
Brenda calle me today early in the morning. She sounded anxious. I asked her if there was something wrong. "I dunno, maybe", she said. .... etc .... I can't wait to talk to her; tomorrow is possible.... FRANK

Hm.... the plot thickens.

How'd it go with your visit to your physician Wednesday (two or three days ago, depending on your time zone)? Did he think wellbutrin or its generic equivalent would be an effective aid to stopping smoking? If so, did he write you a prescription?

If not, did he recommend or write you a prescription for a more-effective alternative? If he did, what was it?

Just curious....

Hi Custer, my Doctor examined me and found everything normal. He asked me how long I had been without smoking. I told him 10 days. He said: "Keep it up". I started talking about anxiety and so on. He reminded me that I had never been the kind of patient asking for medication; that nicotine was already out of my sustem; that I had already stop smoking and that with help of working out regularly, I would change my lifestyle for the better. I think he is right. I'm feeling much better with myself.

My wife came back from NYC somewhat cranky. She said to leave her alone today and that she will tell about it tomorrow, but that I shouldn't take it as breaking up our deal, since what's going on it is not what I'm thinking. So, whatever it is, I will find out tomorrow Sunday.

FRANK

Frank,

FrankCuck said:
Hi Custer, my Doctor examined me and found everything normal. He asked me how long I had been without smoking. I told him 10 days. He said: "Keep it up". ....

Cool.... congratulations.

FrankCuck said:
I started talking about anxiety and so on. He reminded me that I had never been the kind of patient asking for medication; that nicotine was already out of my sustem; that I had already stopped smoking; and that with help of working out regularly, I would change my lifestyle for the better.

Well, OK.... but it doesn't sound like he addressed your question.

FrankCuck said:
I think he is right. I'm feeling much better with myself.

Good.

FrankCuck said:
My wife came back from NYC somewhat cranky. She said to leave her alone today; she will tell me about it tomorrow. I shouldn't take it as breaking up our deal, since what's going on it is not what I'm thinking. So, whatever it is, I will find out tomorrow (Sunday).

It sounds like your wife may have approached a candidate but he declined to become involved sexually with her, even as a one-night stand. If so, she may be feeling rejected (and slightly discouraged); hence somewhat cranky.

But that's just speculation. I mention it only because it may be good to have some suitable response in mind, should this turn out to be the case. (Maybe this possibility is obvious to you.)

Alternatively, since your wife said "it's not what you think," that may suggest her business dealings during her trip didn't turn out as well as she hoped.

But, as you say, you'll find out tomorrow.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread