Maybe Not For Everyone?

• Thread starterturmoil
  • Start date

turmoil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2012
I have been trying to convince and encourage my GF for this cuckolding or group stuff for more than 1 year but she still doesn't want it.

Well, before being with her, I always thought: "everyone has a slutty part and what you should do is only polish and reveal it" but nowadays I think I might be wrong...

I am not asking for advice on what I should do, because I tried everything and did all I can do. But she is simply monogamist and NEVER keen on having other men or such. Even when single she only prefers a boy she may like and nothing else.

So, should I stop asking for it in order not to hurt her more? Or do you think there can be things to do? Do you have any story like that?

I seriously don't know what to do. Well, once a month or so, while we are having hot talk, she quickly claims she wants other boys... But just a few minutes later, when I ask about it, she frowns and tells me to forget about it.

At first, I thought she wanted but was scared. Well, this is not something easy to accept and I am kinda "problematic". But later, I gained her trust but the attitude never changed. For 20 or 25 days, she was TOTALLY AGAINST of that kind of stuff, claiming she is a "monogamist" and wants only one boy who she loves, who is me in this story; and just a few moment, "other boys"...

She can't be scared or shy to tell about it anymore, it has been over 1 year. I tried to encourage her for a MMF or such, but still, nothing works. She says she doesn't want it.

For example, I offered her posting photos on this forum. First, she was like, "they wouldn't like me", which made me think she wants it. I kept encouraging her and asked for permission but then she strictly warned me not to do it.

Maybe she is just not person to do this and I force her as I am "sick" about that situation... Probably getting ideas from other people may help. So should I keep forcing it or you recommend me to stop doing that to have her around me?

Do you think a girl speaking and behaving like that can go "bad" later?

Turmoil, lets say you hate a certain resturant, they have crappy food and bad service.

What if your girl friend asked you every day to go to this resturant? At some point wouldn't you wonder if she has a brain tumor for asking you to eat at the resturant every day for months?

You asking her repeatedly is worse. I'm very sure that if she changes her mind in the future you will be the first to know.

or the last to know! Because you're pressuring her so much. Let it go.

Very well said Bastanchury. When I met my wife she almost immediately told me she was a promiscuous slut and did not intend to change. I had all the makings of a submissive obedient cuckold therefore we were a perfect match. We've been married 21 years and it's always been a complete cuckold relationship. If a wife wants to indulge in such a relationship it can only work if she wants it to. After all a true cuckolds wife always makes the rules and her demands are always to be obeyed.

Personally I think "not for everyone is an understatement". I think most women relate sex to love. That is probably why my Fiance will only cuck me with the only ex boyfriend she ever loved.

I think even sluts don't always sleep around just because they love sex, they have other issues going on that make them crave approval from every guy who holds out form giving it to them.

I think it is easy to tell if they would consider the idea. For me it was all about finding her trigger. She was 100% against the idea of sleeping with strangers, the thought disgusted her. But, when when we started roll playing in bed as if I were her Ex I could tell she was REALLY in to it. From there she was still dead set on it only being a fantasy because in her words "she could never cheat on me" But, once I convinced her it wasn't cheating if I was ok with it she had the guy between her legs within a couple of weeks.

I agree with most of the comments. Nagging won't get her there. It is not something that the majority of people want or could handle if they tried it.

My wife said no to it for years but had shared with me some of her slutty actions in the past so I knew she had it in her. Even after her first time she had cognative dissonance (buyers remorse) and said that would be a one time thing and never again. I thanked her for the one experience and reinforced how hot and sexy it was and how much I loved her. When she was ready to go again and further (which was the next weekend ;-)) I was there to support it but not push it.

Ever notice that girls pay no attention to the puppy dog men who are sitting up on their hind legs begging all around them? They want the guy who acts like he does not even notice them. Don't be the puppy all over them slobbering about it, put it out there as a magical mystical place that you know they will never go to. It is just a fantasy and I know that you would never have the guts to do it but we can fantasize and talk about it anyway.

Odds are you won't ever go there, but if the opportunity arises and she knows you are supportive, you never know.

Zipties said:
I think it is easy to tell if they would consider the idea. For me it was all about finding her trigger. She was 100% against the idea of sleeping with strangers, the thought disgusted her. But, when when we started roll playing in bed as if I were her Ex I could tell she was REALLY in to it. From there she was still dead set on it only being a fantasy because in her words "she could never cheat on me" But, once I convinced her it wasn't cheating if I was ok with it she had the guy between her legs within a couple of weeks.

I am in the same boat as you were.

My wife says the same thing that she will never can do witha stranger and say the only person she can do it maybe is with her ex.. who she never went all the way with though. only because they had a thing together. But she hates him at the same time too. And i also dont want to risk it as well as that guy can bad mouth her as well. So its a dilemma.