• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maybe this week in Nashville...

• Thread starterdedkenedy
  • Start date

dedkenedy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2007
My wife has agreed to allow a man to play with her in the hot tub at our hotel this week in Nashville, TN. This has been a long time coming, and I'm hoping she doesn't back out. I told her the most revealing swimsuit to take with her, and I've noticed she's packed it. Hope there's some guys there to make it happen.

Wish me luck.

OMG, she just came into the room as we were finishing packing, and pulled the suit out and tried it on, looking me square in the eyes.

She's never worn anything like this before, even refused to wear it when on vacation in Cancun and on our cruise. I really can't believe she's doing it now, at a hotel, which is the most public place I can think of her parading around in this string bikini. I think she really wants to be hit on, and fingered in the hot tub. She told me she'd let him have her in the tub while I watched from the pool. She'd jack him off, too, then tell me all about it when we get to the room. Anybody else done this, and anybody gonna be in Nashville?

Oh hell man...thats going to be one hot situation...are you ready? If this is your first time...you will never want it to end. Good luck and I hope to read the good news.

Man, I don't know if I was ready for this. Just ran back to the room, why I don't know now, except for some reason I wanted to leave her alone. My chest has never felt like this, never so hard and so worried at the same time. Had to come back and make this post, and while the computer was starting up I jacked off, which took all of 15 seconds. Now I'm feeling even more nervous, and will run back down in a second, unless she shows up here first. The tub doesn't close till 11, so I'm headed back down.

Quickly, we hardly talked all day, then she strutted right into the tub with 2 guys and a lady. I followed in, and the other couple left after about 5 minutes. The muscled up guy who was 31 was left, with my wife sitting between us, but not close. She looked hot, and for some reason told him her true age, and he told her how hot she was for her age. She commented on the jet feeling good behind her back, and said I should try and scooted over by him. I scooted over, and she was basically between the two of us, legs touching. Then she grabbed my dick, but never looked at me, talking to us the whole time. I told her I was getting hot and wanted to take a dip in the pool, and when I left and jumped in, I swam to the far end and back and she was still sitting next to him, with two other young guys in now that had been in the pool. If you didn't know better, you'd have thought she was with him. I gave her a few more minutes and when I crawled out one of the guys was sitting in my old spot in front of the jet, and the look on her face was something I've never seen. I told her I needed to run to the room, and she just said ok, i'll be fine.

As I left, there was a guy leaning on the railing outside of the hotel bar, looking right at the tub like he knew what was going on. I truly believe my wife had his dick in her hand, and I'm sure he's fingering her, which I forgot to do even though we'd talked about it.

Gotta go, man I'm so nervous.

We are all waiting for an update! I hope all went well and she had a fantastic time;)

Only time for a quick update, on my lunch break, will provide more detail later. When I got back downstairs, my wife was in the pool, along with the big guy Curt. I stopped and watched for a few minutes, they just talked. I walked up and he went back to the hot tub. In short, he fingered her to orgasm, she jacked him off, the other guy knew what was going on, and grabbed her right hand and she rubbed his dick, but had her orgasm within about 10 seconds and got up and went to the pool. Guy 2, who's name I don't know, didn't cum, and was still in the tub when i got there.

We got back in the tub with Curt after a few minutes, things were strange,and we went back to our room. She said in the pool he tried to get her to come to his room, asked if he could come to our room, and tried to get her on his lap when we all got back into the hot tub. She said he wanted to fuck her bad, but her guilt set in after her orgasm.

Yes, this was our first time, whole situation very strange afterwards, she can't imagine I can get turned on by this. The really wild thing is I was hard again on my way back down to the pool last night, and all I could think was I hoped they fucked her. The whole time we talked last night instead of being excited about what she'd done, I was fantasizing about her riding them. I'm sure she didn't, and when I asked if she'd wanted to, and admitted I'd be OK with it, she was upset. Like I said, strange, we both need time to let this all sink in.

Gotta run, wish I had time to give more details, but will try later.

Now I know what some have described on her as cuckold angst. We are back home, cut the trip short by one day. We haven't discussed what went on, which is relatively tame by the standards of this forum, but a huge step for us. When she's ready, we'll talk, I guess. We did have sex and talk some when we got back to the room that night, but she insisted we shower seperately, which I thought strange. I've ran everything thru my mind a million times, been hard to concentrate on anything else.

the obvious

OK, I guess I might be stating the obvious here, but be careful with this. If she isn't into it, and she feels guilty about it, and she never really gets what you get out of it, then she could easily feel that you are being selfish. Relax and let her enjoy the ride. Make sure that there are other amazing things in your relationship to concentrate on. This should only be the icing, and it doesn't always have to be there.

-- B

Thanks for the concern

Bradley said:
OK, I guess I might be stating the obvious here, but be careful with this. If she isn't into it, and she feels guilty about it, and she never really gets what you get out of it, then she could easily feel that you are being selfish. Relax and let her enjoy the ride. Make sure that there are other amazing things in your relationship to concentrate on. This should only be the icing, and it doesn't always have to be there.

-- B

Bradley, you're right, and we do have wonderful things in our long relationship. Neither of us have ever strayed from our vows, unlike her first marriage. Her first husband was a womanizer, not me, but I think she sees this as my way to find another woman. I've tried to ease her mind, but only time can prove this. I didn't mean this to sound hurried, I've been on here for a while, and been working on her for a long time, and have taken things slow and easy. She's been enjoying the toys and talk for about 10 years now, so it was about time. She has tended to freak out even after a session when we've discussed me watching her. I don't know what made her decide to do this now, other than we're planning a trip to Chicago in May, and have talked about playing there. I really think she just wanted a warm-up.

After re-reading my posts, I see lots of nervous energy. This all shook me pretty good to, and it hit me after we got home after all the things we talked about, mainly me wanting to see her with another guy, I didn't get to see anything happen, and only know what she told me once we got back to the room. I'm sure this guy Curt was probably looking for her the next day, since we had planned a longer stay, and we had discussed our plans before I left the tub. Even now, I think about watching him fuck her, I'll see his face for a long time, I'm afraid. The only disappointment is she said both thier cocks were about the same size as mine, hoped she'd grab hold of a bigger one.

Things seem fine at home, although we haven't had much of a chance to talk. We haven't slept together since we've been home, but that's not entirely abnormal as she lays down every night with our child. She will be in our bed tonight, and we should have plenty of time to discuss her feelings about all of this. I plan to be honest about my feelings, just really interested in hearing hers. Wish me luck.

Sounds like a very exciting event for both of you! Too bad no other guy was able to fuck her there at the hotel. But maybe that is for the best, for now, because it sounds like you guys are just getting used to this whole thing, so it's best to take it slow, don't "push" anything (pun intended). But hope you guys make some progress with this! Keep us posted, I really enjoyed reading your posts!!

Things have been good since my last post, and sunday we had the afternoon alone and she came into the room in her bikini and slipped into bed, extremely horny. When she reached under the covers she found an extremely hard cock, and immediately went down on me. I didn't talk, and waited for her to bring what happened up. While she was busy, I untied the bikini and turned her around for a lick, and found she was extremely wet and open. She eventually tired and climbed aboard, riding me for about 3 minutes until I came. She remarked "that didn't take long, something got you turned on?", then asked me to get her favorite thick vibe out.

While I played with her, she asked about whether it was a turn on, and admitted it was fun for her but something she'd have never done except to turn me on. Again, she asked, as she has before, if watching the dildo going in and out turned me on. I didn't want to say anything wrong, so my response was a simple yes. I told her I couldn't wait until our next trip and she came right after. Other than that, she didn't talk about the event, or provide other details. I wanted to ask, but decided the time didn't feel right.

Good move, because she started yesterday, and usually she gets really horny but combative right before she starts. We have our best talks about 14 days after she starts, when she should be ovulating, and I keep it marked on my calendar so I know the good days to press things. So, we should be doing some talking in a couple of weeks. This may be the wrong approach, but it works best for me.

Tenderloin, was your wife up for this right away, or did you have to turn her to it? Also, does she mind that you play when you're away, or does she know?

I think the best word to describe what you need to do...is REASSURANCE. You need to keep your wife reassured that what she did...is indeed ok with you. She needs to hear how much you love her, and how hot she looks. Telling her that it is a huge turn on for you and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSATANCES DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. This is all about her and her needs, wants, and fantasies. Then indirectly it satisfies yours as well.

She seems a little uneasy about things after the fact, but I think that is somewhat normal with what could develope into a great "loving cuckold" relationship. Good luck and look forward to reading more.

I think she's beginning to understand

alsrx700 said:
She seems a little uneasy about things after the fact, but I think that is somewhat normal with what could develope into a great "loving cuckold" relationship. Good luck and look forward to reading more.

I have been reassuring her, and I think she understands more every day. I've done a good job assuring her I don't want anyone but her. She can't believe I'm not jealous with having another man play with her pussy. She has shared other details, but honestly I'm not sure at this point if it really happened or she's pushing some limits to hear my reaction. She did admit to jacking both guys off at the same time, and allowing the first to lift her leg over his and untie her bikini and bury two fingers in her. He tried to scoot her onto his lap, and with her bottoms hanging off could have fucked her easily, but she resisted sitting on his lap. She said both had her top pushed up over her breasts, and the bubbles barely kept her tits covered.

She says both men attacked her breasts, and added lots of other little details. She did kiss one man, and couldn't believe I would get harded when she told me all of this. Once she said she sat on his cock and he came hard in her, then after we finished she said all was true except that part, which I believe. The bikini has become a part of our play right now, and things have definitely taken a turn. We'll see how much probably on a trip to Chicago the first weekend in May.

Thanks for the comments, and again I appreciate the comments.

I think you have a great thing going on here. I think its only a matter of time before your wife actually lets the other fuck her and cum in her. I can see how a woman might be confused why a husband is not jealous of his wife playing with other men. I have only been jealous one time of my wife and her bf. But all other times...the more they played the better.

Good luck in Chicago.

Word.

alsrx700 said:
I think the best word to describe what you need to do...is REASSURANCE. You need to keep your wife reassured that what she did...is indeed ok with you. She needs to hear how much you love her, and how hot she looks. Telling her that it is a huge turn on for you and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSATANCES DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. This is all about her and her needs, wants, and fantasies. Then indirectly it satisfies yours as well.

Best advice you'll ever get my man.

In Chicago you should get a room that overlooks the pool/hot tub. Then send her down in the same bikini alone. It should make her less inhibited and easier for guys to approach her. Then you can wait in the room and watch and videotape.

Users who are viewing this thread