• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

md blk bull dick

• Thread starterfatblkdick
  • Start date

fatblkdick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2005
6'5''250lb blk bull looking for white females sluts for some hot nasty fucking.i live in md and travel on business.so let's talk. peace al

Attachments

• blk bull 064.jpg
    blk bull 064.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 402
  • fuckin standin.jpg
    fuckin standin.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 536
  • PC151622.jpg
    PC151622.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 683
A Real Man

If you ever get to Dallas and like hot mature WWives let me know...my dreams cum true.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to try urs

hey thanks for the interest.i will hit u guys up. peace

This bull deserves an audience to worship his BBC before this day is out.

If you let this big guy at your pussy, you would have a hard time looking your husband straight in the face again. He would spot your guilt in a second, and know someone had been at your pussy because of the grin you were wearing.

This bull is nearly two metres tall. You would get an awesome pounding, and would have to skip the gym for a few days afterwards until the sperm stopped leaking down your legs and turning your panties into 'wet see-throughs'. That would be a bit embarrassing when doing floor exercises while guys are watching.

I notice his profile lists one of interests as 'pussy ponding'. I can imagine his big testicles slapping against a white girl's ass like a beating mandingo drum roll.

Cum on girls, don't miss out - we want this to happen right ?
So go get the hot seed on offer before some other lucky filly gets it.

blk bull

appreciate the words.still loooking with a thick hard blk dick.. peace

What Is There Left To Discuss?

What is there left to discuss? I love generic BBC; and, adore your size.

I'm an hour north of you, just over PA boarder.

J

P.S. And, what is so wrong with giving the guys at the gym a show? I know they watch no matter.

hey blk bred gal i come to harrisburg,york and lancaster on business.would love to those white holes. peace

She Said It!

I think Josetta, as usual, said it all and is right on with her comments!!

Users who are viewing this thread