• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Me compared to a cuck.

• Thread starterProtonpack
  • Start date

Protonpack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2011
We both took the same picture because he wanted to see how much bigger I am than him. This is the comparison we ended up with. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• compare2u.JPG
    compare2u.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,445
Pretty much says it all.

Haha well maybe a ruler would have been a good idea as well but comparisons with objects are interesting in their own way too! And I'd never underestimate a guy just for being small, just gotta work harder :p

Yea, I use to believe that small cock is just as good as a big one if he uses it right. I never has any complaints and I am below adverAge. Until I realized I have never made a woman cum by fucking alone. And my wife always said the same thing- I do just fine and there is nothing wrong...until she finally admitted she would
Love and needs a thicker cock. Length is important too, but a pencil dick is doomed.
I saw it confirmed with my own eyes the day I first fucked her with a cock sheath that increased my size.
The look of pleasure on her dace was unlike anything I had ever seen in 15 years of marriage! And her moans and face proved size does matter. Like she later admitted, any girl who says a smaller cock is as good as a big one is lying.

Joey

tvloverinto said:
Yea, I use to believe that small cock is just as good as a big one if he uses it right. I never has any complaints and I am below adverAge. Until I realized I have never made a woman cum by fucking alone. And my wife always said the same thing- I do just fine and there is nothing wrong...until she finally admitted she would
Love and needs a thicker cock. Length is important too, but a pencil dick is doomed.
I saw it confirmed with my own eyes the day I first fucked her with a cock sheath that increased my size.
The look of pleasure on her dace was unlike anything I had ever seen in 15 years of marriage! And her moans and face proved size does matter. Like she later admitted, any girl who says a smaller cock is as good as a big one is lying.

Joey

===========

u r quite correct little joe

bigger is better and let no one tellya different

chicks can get used to a small one ( 5" or so ) but
7ish & thick is what it takes to get most women off
tho some females are inorgasmic with ANY size cock
i'm told. :cool:

That wee wee on the left even makes mine look small, write, it's really just hittng me just how inadequate I am

Here's mine vs. my girlfriends 7" BBC toy. She said she finally felt like she'd been fucked properly tonight when she used it.

Southernboy - as you can tell my tiny little dick makes yours look positively massive!!

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13221-hard-rock-vs-7inch-girlfriends-toy.jpg

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13223-sit.jpg

me and proton

How me and proton stack up.
I know which Kelly would prefer.

Attachments

• proton copy.jpg
    proton copy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 189
Nice comparison cuck. With a small one like that it's not wonder you need to look for big cocks for your wife.

kelly loves her bfs 8" cock

my effort

here is my little cockete

Attachments

• PICT0056.jpg
    PICT0056.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 53
  • PICT0076.JPG
    PICT0076.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 455859_bee4a4d6.jpg
    455859_bee4a4d6.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 537869_53f237c1.jpg
    537869_53f237c1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 78
duke9555 said:
===========

u r quite correct little joe

bigger is better and let no one tellya different

chicks can get used to a small one ( 5" or so ) but
7ish & thick is what it takes to get most women off
tho some females are inorgasmic with ANY size cock
i'm told. :cool:

Thanks for confirming. I spent much of my dating never hearing a woman orgasm from my fucking, but always learned to make it up to them with my mouth or fingering her clit. It took THIS GF to make me realize how much a proper cock fucking and orgasm can NEVER be replaced for a woman. (with the exception of those that are frigid)

My Previous GF who was a beautiful TS also told me she was shocked when she saw how small my cock was for the first time. Luckily with her, I spent more time living as and looking like her girlfriend. And THAT was the best sex of my life. But unfortunately I returned to attempt manhood ...but am still faced with the same fact...I like having a tiny gurl cockette, but need a strong woman (or man) to accept and encourage me to finally stay a sissy.

Users who are viewing this thread