me white racist girl lawyer turned into blacks

• Thread starterangelawhite
  • Start date

angelawhite

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2010
i finally find the strongness to share with you all my full story and my first black cock...

since 3 months ago i was very wicked girl, i didn't like blacks, i also was racist.

I'm a lawyer and everytime i defended anyone agaist a black guy i was more hard than in other situation..and when i had to accuse a black guy i always asked for the hardest punishment allowed for our law...

3 months ago i was against a black guy accused of a little crime..out of the tribunal he smiled in fornt of me saying i would never send him in prison even if he was guilty and i would been fucked in the ass. i felt angry and i started to argue with him and at the end we finished to bet.

If i won he would go out from my country after prison and give me 5000EUR.

if i would lose i would been his slave for 3 days.

you can't imagine how i felt when the judge sentenced he was free to go...

i paid my bet. He made me a lot of thing i never tried before (anal sex too).

It was hard and i hurted a lot first times..he made me swallow too ( i never did before)..

i felt humiliated because he told me every kind of words (german bitch,racist *****, you are my lawyer slave) and so on..

but this turned completely my mind and since then i started to search for black guys...

i made blowjob to some of my clients or competitors..i have sex with black strangers and today you can't believe but i regulary are fucked in the ass from that black guy of bet that of course is free in germany. I'm still his slave and i feel ok...and i would like to make same experience with other black guys...

my email is: annettegermany83@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Annette4.jpg
    Annette4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 774
  • annette1.jpg
    annette1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 836
  • annette2.jpg
    annette2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,070
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
can you be my lawyer i will put your white racist ass to work suckin my big nigger dick till i cum in your mouth hows that for justice lawyer slut now bend over spread your ass for your client.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got after i lost how it was exciting for him for a some reasons..
1) i was a lawyer
2) i was racist
3) i was against of him in that justice process and i lost...

i felt bad in the moment..at third day i get used to..

nice white racist slut can you defend me in court i need a good blowjob from a racist white lawyer like you.

i don't defend, i'm the accuse. It's the opposite. :)

Can we chat on yahoo ?

hi, can we chat on yahoo ? ...sadsack2008 on yahoo

DcWatcher here angelawhite.I like your story and would like to chat with you.

when is he going to breed you

Read the story again people. Attorneys have an extensive reading/writing vocabulary. Or is strongness an actual word? There are plenty of other incorrect words in there. I only point out the first of many. Give me a break!

Reactions: Belgian Cuckie
although to be fair, anna-mwf, if she is German, there may be a language issue there to start. Not that I think you are wrong.