Me!

• Thread starterVikki UK
  • Start date

Vikki UK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2007
Would love to know what you think (if your gonna be nice!)

;)

pictures taken by the last white man I will ever sleep with

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 3,768
Goodie-two-shoes

Very nice, but it looks as if there's not a single naughty bone in your body.

gorgeous

You deserve the blackest, thickest & longer BBC...

I'd hit that.:hitit:

Perfect! Perfect!

1-God created you then Eve :)
2-My tongue and my lips would run all over your body, from your neck your toes
3-My large hands will massage your whole body tenderly, smoothly and patiently, making sure that every bit of your body has been sensitized
4-I'd poor some chocolate ice cream on those 'agressive tits and nipples' for the delight of my tongue and my lips to get yo warm
5-Don't ask me, the rest of the story is known: the game is going to last three hot days :)

Yeah! the pic is great, he position great and sexy! Compliment to you, sexy lady.

You are HOT. I bet you have no problems getting black cock. I would love to fuck you for hours. But I only have a small white dick.

Flawless...perfect body. Thank you for sharing the pic with us.

OH yeah!!

And do you sir take VIKKI to be your lawfull "cheating" wife, I DO!!

PM me go to Europr ALOT!!

D

Flippin' heck Vicki!

Can I please hold the camera when you get your next black cock???
Would be a right treat! I'd pay for the privilege!

TIM, London

Vikki you look very sexy in that pic

Hmmmmmmmm...something that sweet doesn't have a cunt, just a honey hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck nice....I want to be naughty and still have Santa bring that to my Christmas tree. No wrapping needed...ha ha no pun intended.

Amazing,

I'm 25 UK single black male.
Do you want some of this?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 204
Very Nice

You have a great looking body. Enjoy giving yourself to many black men. Good for you, a lady with such a body deserves it.

damn hot wife like that should only get BBC, white boys don't deserve her

This is the kind of girl that turns a black man into Superman.

And that pose... sweet... submissive... a work of art.

Come, celtic goddess, and let your nubian protector make you feel like a natural woman! :)

You know the only thing missing here is another picture. Would love to see more of your beauty in as many poses as you'll share with me :)

You're pretty enough to want to marry and have babies with, girl! At least this american black man thinks so. C'mon to USA and I will make you my princess!

As someone else noted, you're perfect. A natural beauty that needs no fixing. don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise.

bump
this girl is my favorite of all
c'mon darlin give your uncle Javon a ring :)

shes over buff....

Girl you need to try older black man has to be best to let man old enough to be your daddy into your panties you must go bareback unprotected and tell old stud this

Hi

Looks all good but i a gree with the guy below, you seam like a tease to me if you are not you would advertise for more bbc, no point in showing the goods and not get it fucked !! and just in case you might be thick, you wouldn't go to the store to but milk and when you get there just look at it !!! and just incase that doesn't get through " WE ARE HERE TO FUCK WHITE PUSSY NOT LOOK AT IT"