• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meet and Greet in Chicago

• Thread starterPapMidnightChgo
  • Start date
The week-ends of the 14th and 21st are open on the calender that is next to the computer. However, without talking to my "event coordinator" I may be missing something. Will let her know and see what she says. Have to find a babysitter also.
One other thing. As long as this is a meet and greet and things don't have to progress unless she wants them to, my wife will be inclined to attend.

sign me up especially if crystal is going to be there!!!

boring weekend

all weekend and no play

What a week

Hey people-
I'm apologize for being away , when life grabs you by the balls you have to follow or spend this rest of life being called johhny"no nuts". Anyway, things are going god as soon as i get a good number count i'll start organizing this thing. Oh and SMX come on back baby..let me take the boredom out of your next weekend.

Well everyone its look like the 14th may be the day.. there is a bar I know that is near a group of motels.. SO if anyone feel amorous they go have fun. If not you can just chill in the bar and have drink maybe do some karoeke.. let me know

Coool

Let me know the place and I'll get the wife there. Going to Miami this coming weekend so I'm sure she'll be up for some fun after we get back.

name of the place

For all of you interested I'll email or message the name of the place actauuly their are two locales one is on the nrthside of chicago and the others are the southside.. let me know.. its near a couple of motels so if you feel frisky go for what you know. So just message me

northside, shes ready, for thick stick.

Damn

Alright no one except one person has emailed has emailed.. Do we have to push this thing back..I don't want to push it too far because of the holidays.. if everyone would do something after the holiday let me know.

Oh well

Time past and no one was really interested.. Well I've tried.

Well Now I'm a little down.. Are there any sexy chicago white women who want to cheer me up

New to area Looking to find some mwf to share this BBC with

great glory holes

SXM1 said:
will be in town for the weekend...any good i/r clubs or parties?

SXM1 if you ever get to southern california, hit us up. we have ir parties wiith 4 glory holes

lots of fun

chicagoparty sat 10/28

yo papa i feel sorry for your ass., U deserve an A for effort though. I sent you an email about a real party. Fuck da fakes on da cavern

Users who are viewing this thread