• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meet Lynn at the lake

• Thread starterfredbear34
  • Start date

Are the guys at work enjoying the view?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredbear34

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2004
She is 52 and has never been with a black man.

These pictures are typical of what she usually wears to work, and there are several black guys who work with her on a regular basis. She tends to wear blouses and dresses that provide a pretty good (and easy) look down her top, but she doesn't think that they ever look. The picture that I have attached is typical of what they would see if she were leaning over their desk (which by the nature of her work, she has to do often). Have also attached some pics of a blouse (and the bra that she usually wears with it) that she wears to work, but usually leaves her jacket on (but the jacket isn't buttoned and obviously opens when she reaches for something). Tell her whether they are looking - or whether she needs to be more obvious.

She should be wrapping those beautiful legs around some black guys back.......

I actually have some other questions that I wanted to include in the poll, but this is my first poll and I don't know how to make more than one question. Other questions that I wanted to include would be:
1: Do you think that they (or you) would want to fuck her?
2: Would you likek to see more of her?

Maybe there would be more interest with some more pictures .....

yes dude

Yeah, Im a black dude. I would tak her for a spin, but most of us contrary to popular belief, wont say anything to a white chick at work. We keep it between the guys at WORK. bull3211@yahoo.com

Bbc

If she wants BBC it should not be a problem at all. She is showing tit and could wear a shorter skirt and no pants. She just needs to let them know she wants to fuck and it will not affect their job. If she is too nervous about fucking guys from work put an ad in Dark Cavern and she will get as much black cock as she wants. She can have a different guy every night if that turns her on.

...Hi....Very sexy photos of your wife.....She would soooooooo hot and sexy sucking and fucking BIG HARD BLACK COCK while you watch........Get her some BIG THICK BLACK COCK on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied.....the sooner the better

She still looks very sexy for her age. get her some BBC soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be lovely seeing your wife converting to black cock.
something very sexy seeing a mature woman having her first
taste of lovely BBC's

Lovely rear. Do you take requests? Is she up for servicing two well hung young black men? I would love to see a photo where she is squating over one of the men slowly sliding an enormous cock in to her pussy or even better that lovely ass of hers. The other man is standing next to her and she has both hands wrapped around his cock and she's coating his cock with her saliva. A trail of her saliva is streaming from the tip of his cock to her tongue and she's got a huge grin on her face. How does that sound?

Fred,
Love the Tinkerbell Tatoo.
I agree with the posts here, she should have no problem if she shows some interest. It does not need to be more than some long stares, or keeping eye contact, or getting caught looking at a black mans ass or his package.
A little subtle behavior like this will get her noticed.
Where in MI are you?

Thanks for the comments - we talk about her being with a black man often. She really gets turned on over the contrast of a black hand on her titty and seeing black fingers in her well-shaved pussy. She started shaving her pussy because of that and that she would be able to see him enter her so much better.

The real question is - does she seriously want to make it happen? Or is she just fantasizing?

If she wants it to happen she can most definitely make it happen. There's always the matter of taste and there are obviously some brothas who like younger girls and some who like mature women, so I can't speak to any specific guy, but in general terms....it's more about how serious she is than about whether someone wants it.

would love to fuck her.

real hot mature

Very hot. Hit me up if ur ever in CT. I would love to have some.

Users who are viewing this thread