• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meet up with forum member

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
My wife and I met up with forum member Shavedballz last night at our hotel room. Read on a forum post several weeks ago that he was heading to our area so I started a conversation, and we managed to put it all together.

It was quite a performance by both him and my wife...he gave her a nice massage after drinks and some chat to get to know each other, and then fucked her good while I watched, joining in from time to time.

He's a big, solid bull with size and stamina, and is a nice guy to sit and talk with over drinks, too. It was a fun and exciting evening and I just wanted to thank him publicly for fucking my wife!

Reactions: LaAsnWaifu, Goontowife, BorrowMyWife and 6 others
I got make my wife friends with him , I really want her to get nailed , I'm pathetic n cum too fast she needs a good fucking

Reactions: JeffCA and Shavedballz
I had a great time from the get go. Great couple to chill with. Great people, good to talk to. She is an amazing woman, was great to give her a massage and more. Was a fantastic evening

Reactions: Goontowife, BorrowMyWife, Jong and 4 others
Sounds like a fun night was had by all, did you get any photos or videos of the encounter? :)

This is the best pic I got, unfortunately. Just after the massage. I was not on my best game, and taking pics isn't as much of a thing for me as it is for some.

She is always self conscious about her body in pics and she never likes them, when I showed her this one of course she thought her ass looked too big.

Would appreciate any comments about that, but please keep it respectful. She's not into being degraded or called a *****. She's just a woman who loves sex and has a very friendly mouth and pussy, in her own words. And happens to have a husband who likes to share her;)

IMG_20201024_222145941.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, LaAsnWaifu, Goontowife and 12 others
Bishot said:
This is the best pic I got, unfortunately. Just after the massage. I was not on my best game, and taking pics isn't as much of a thing for me as it is for some.

She is always self conscious about her body in pics and she never likes them, when I showed her this one of course she thought her ass looked too big.

Would appreciate any comments about that, but please keep it respectful. She's not into being degraded or called a *****. She's just a woman who loves sex and has a very friendly mouth and pussy, in her own words. And happens to have a husband who likes to share her;)

Great ass and nice thick thighs

Reactions: Bishot and Lovetoshowher
bonemeal said:
I agree totally, I don't want to hear or even allow men to degrade my wife. She is not a ***** and only I get to call her a slut. Men should honor women, not degrade them. Your wife is way sexy!
Thanks!

Reactions: bonemeal
Bishot said:
This is the best pic I got, unfortunately. Just after the massage. I was not on my best game, and taking pics isn't as much of a thing for me as it is for some. She is always self conscious about her body in pics and she never likes them, when I showed her this one of course she thought her ass looked too big.
Good to read that you and your wife, working together, managed to find a good "bull" and arrange to get her well fucked. Good teamwork!

And, that 's a good photo of your hotwife in action, despite your disclaimer. She's a sensuously sexy-looking woman with a beautiful ass that definitely contributes (a lot!) to the sexually-attractive nature of her appearance. At the risk of stating the obvious, your sexy wife should be proud of her ass and consider it a strong asset.
Bishot said:
....... She's just a woman who loves sex and has a very friendly mouth and pussy, in her own words. And happens to have a husband who likes to share her;)
All good and strongly positive, of course. Congratulations to both of you for the positive outcome for your encounter!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishot
Nice ass, She is too self consious. Post a pic of her wearing tight pants.

her ass is nice

Looking to meat anyone who can host and fuck me silly

Bishot said:

Absolutely tremendous ass and rest of her body tbh!! Lucky lucky fellas... Would love to swap her or watch her with my Fiancee!

GrdAznPC said:
Absolutely tremendous ass and rest of her body tbh!! Lucky lucky fellas... Would love to swap her or watch her with my Fiancee!
Thank you! I wish women could see themselves through the eyes of a man from time to time so they know what sexy is, the curvy ones always judge themselves too harshly. Luckily, she has no trouble getting naked in front of whomever, I just wish she felt sexier when she does.

Bishot said:

very sexy ass your wife has...her pussy looks sexy too, from what i can see...needless to say i'd like to play with that friendly pussy, mouth, and ass mmm..very hot!

thanks for sharing a great view of your wife, i hope you post of this beautiful wife next time

Thanks guys! I'm hoping we can get together with him again while he's still in our area. Will try to get some pics of them fucking this time, don't know how I missed getting any last time

Reactions: LaAsnWaifu
Bishot said:
Thank you! I wish women could see themselves through the eyes of a man from time to time so they know what sexy is, the curvy ones always judge themselves too harshly. Luckily, she has no trouble getting naked in front of whomever, I just wish she felt sexier when she does.
Well let her know about all the amazing positive comments she's getting off fellas on here hopefully that'll make her a bit more confident and accepting, her ass is to die for I'd love to bury my head in there and just eat her out!! As I said lucky bloke and she's also a lucky woman that you're into this lifestyle and love seeing her get fucked and pleasured!

GrdAznPC said:
Well let her know about all the amazing positive comments she's getting off fellas on here hopefully that'll make her a bit more confident and accepting, her ass is to die for I'd love to bury my head in there and just eat her out!! As I said lucky bloke and she's also a lucky woman that you're into this lifestyle and love seeing her get fucked and pleasured!
Thanks! I'll show her this thread sometime and let her read the comments. If anyone has anything they want to show her, post it up so she can see it

Users who are viewing this thread