• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meeting A Bull In Unexpected Places

andy_mindi

Young 30s Cpl for bare play w/ Mature Alpha Man
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2016
East Central Florida
We have recently entered into a regular situation with an older mid 40s black friend, Pastor Marcus. We met him at off all places an interfaith prayer breakfast where he could not hide his eye for mindi. They mutually flirted to the point he had to know I was not blind to it. Later as the event wound down we chatted with him and even felt comfortable enough to confess our lifestyle. He didn't act surprised at all, he nodded toward a late 20s white couple across the room putting away chairs. She was obviously well along pregnant. he said "Its not as uncommon as you might imagine. Robby and Jennifer are a couple I've been counseling with this last year." indicating subtly the baby was actually his! We were flabbergasted by his openness to discuss this. We got along so well we invited him to dinner at our home two weeks off. That night after a great dinner, suggestive banter and a bit of weed, mindi took me aside and told me she wanted me to ask him if he desired her. I was so nervous going back to our living room and with a nervous voice asked him just that, He responded "What fool man wouldn't be!" mindi then went to him knelled before him and started to undo his pants until his thick 8" black cock emerged...he ended up staying a couple hours taking mindi in our Marital Bed as I watched and joined at the end him witnessing me eating her after.

Mindi is not on birth control (choice as we are Catholic). I'm not going to explain that further at this time. Anyway previously when meeting men we've timed it around her most fertile time of cycle with no issues. Mindi did enjoy a 1 1/2 year long long term with an older white friend Rob but he has a vasectomy and has moved on. Pastor Marcus is potent and so far (6 weeks) has gone along with either pulling out or living with mindi's offer of anal and oral to keep him satiated. That was only one time though. Mindi, myself and Marcus have prayerfully discussed any "accident" as a gift from God and we will accept lovingly. That said he warned us that should he and mindi get more emotionally attached he / she may desire to consummate their relationship with children by him. His statement was matter of fact and though gently delivered was obvious to me he was verbally asserting an Alpha role very early on.

• Love
Reactions: GentlemanGirth, Susan's Slave and BigdaddyToronto
andy_mindi said:
....... [My wife] Mindi is not on birth control (choice as we are Catholic). I'm not going to explain that further at this time.
Actually, lots of Catholic women are on birth control. I seem to recall reading that here in the U.S., the percentage of Catholic women who are on birth control is about the same as the percentage of non-Catholic women who are on birth control.

Reactions: toolman2c and andy_mindi
Andy_Mindi:

Regarding:
andy_mindi said:
..... [My wife] Mindi is not on birth control ([which is our] choice as we are Catholic). .....
and my reply (above), see (for instance):

“Most Catholic Women in U.S. Use Birth Control”

by Reuters Staff, 14 April 2011

Most Catholic women in U.S. use birth control

which includes:

“BOSTON (Reuters Life!) - Some 98 percent of sexually active Catholic women in the United States have used contraceptive methods banned by the church, research published on Wednesday showed.

“A new report from the Guttmacher Institute, the nonprofit sexual health research organization, shows that only 2 percent of Catholic women, even those who regularly attend church, rely on natural family planning.

“The latest data shows practices of Catholic women are in line with women of other religious affiliations and adult American women in general.

“ ‘In real-life America, contraceptive use and strong religious beliefs are highly compatible,’ said the report’s lead author Rachel Jones.

“She said most sexually active women who do not want to become pregnant practice contraception, and most use highly effective methods like sterilization, the pill, or the intrauterine device (IUD). ……. etc.”

—Custer

Reactions: toolman2c
Ok, not sure what your point is. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread