• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meeting In Nashville

• Thread startersanford99
  • Start date

sanford99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2006
I am taking my wife to Nashville weekend of the 19th of Oct. Looking for a well hung, tall, athletic built black man that is sensual and cool enough to pick up my wife while we are out bar hopping. Consider it an "accidental" meeting. She is into black men and has had a few lovers. Any takers?

There's plenty of black guys in Nashville that would help out, but pics of your wife would further things along.

Understand about the pic but dont want her posted all around the internet without serious interest in wanting to meet up. I will send a pic to specific individual. I will tell you she is 5'7, 135, 36D tits, dirty blond hair, great ass to hold on to and very sensous lips that love to deep throat. People tell her she looks similar to Jennifer Anniston. Hopefully some large black men with basketball or football build in Nashville are interested in playing this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
27/Blkmale/D&DFree/Nashville...

Curious to know if she's keen to the idea or even knows about it.

I D Love to Hit on her M Jeff 34 Blk m 6'2" Bald 205 have a long enuf Dick to make her go wild would b interested if ya send me a pic & M D&D free as well In Nashville... Interested as well as I m free this weekend... plz mail them to wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com givin DC reference 7 something bout ya 2...
Regards
Jeff

teninches

sanford99 said:
Understand about the pic but dont want her posted all around the internet without serious interest in wanting to meet up. I will send a pic to specific individual. I will tell you she is 5'7, 135, 36D tits, dirty blond hair, great ass to hold on to and very sensous lips that love to deep throat. People tell her she looks similar to Jennifer Anniston. Hopefully some large black men with basketball or football build in Nashville are interested in playing this weekend.

very intrested in meeting up and possibly slaying ur wife.ten inches here......im jay 34.blk male very attractive and hung like a mule.hit me up

Pimpology Question

No Pimpology she does not know that I am trying to set this particular meeting up, but this is not the 1st time for her meeting black men. We have been into the iterracial scene about 3 years and she loves black men and their cock. We are going away for the weekend and I just did not want to leave a good opportunity to chance. She does not particularly care for the whole internet hook up thing but she has no problem hooking up with a hot black man after he starts hitting on her if he is her type. Just helping out a little here.

Pictures aside, told you there would be a few guys willing to help out.

If it were for the fact I've been in Nashville and Atlanta the past couple of weekends and not gotten to spend much time with my daughter, I'd make the drive over to help with the seduction of your wife.

Good luck in setting something up and let us know how things go.

Thanks Knox, I will let you know.

Jay33tn, I sent you a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread