• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

meeting my wife 36y

• Thread starterbbeowulf
  • Start date

bbeowulf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2010
meeting: m96-865-100

teamviewer meeting: m83-177-549

m63-591-234

please pm code for tv

i have sent you pm

m79-499-190

meeting my wife and my wife sister
code please pm

meeteng please pw

Bbeowulf....I understand that you are not happy because you did not ask for the publication of these photo's.

What do you expect to happen when you give access to your Computor via Teamviewer? With Teamviewer that risk is always present and you should be aware of it. Now you asking us to sort out your mess for you.

Teamview just throws up a series of numbers filling up the thread. What good is that to the members if they can not view the results?

I will stand back on this and wait for Digg to decide since my feeling are that we are getting to many posters playing silly buggers and disrupting the threads. My opinion is that once posted photo's stay up and that members should realise the implications of their actions. Digg may well decide different to me.

During the presentation I asked for a comment, but not copy photos and paste them on the forum

D'oh!!!!! The only one at fault here is bboewulf! What goes on the internet STAYS ON THE INTERNET!!! We're here to moderate the content of the forum NOT sort out your mistakes

april 041.jpgapril 117.jpgapril 150.jpgapril 161.jpgapril 017.jpg
jdms's slut wife april!

Reactions: Useyourwife

Users who are viewing this thread