• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meeting New BBC Tonight

• Thread starterIamsomebody
  • Start date

Iamsomebody

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2011
My girl and I are meeting up with a new BBC tonight.

We've been with a few before, but none really took control and fulfilled the "bull" role. This guy seems to know the lifestyle pretty well. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to both of you. Hopefully everything goes well, just keep us updated.

My gf and I met up with him for the first time last night.

We all had a few drinks, chatted for a bit in our hotel room. Talked about what we wanted, and his experiences in cuckolding.

After talking for a bit they got a little friendlier, started kissing then started fucking.

He was huge, long and thick. I'd say about 10". I'm average, and his cock was still bigger than mine when it wasn't hard.

They really got into it, but didn't forget to keep me involved. They made me suck his cock, and humiliated me. Out of all the guys we've seen, he was the most involved as far as the mental aspect goes.

They had sex 3 times that night, and he came in her twice. She's usually attracted to white guys, but this was the first black man she actually liked. We definitely had a lot of fun last night, and will definitely be seeing him again.

Glad to hear you all had fun from meeting the new bull, her get what she deserves, and his treating you right as well.

Congrats. Sounds like a good time was had by all. When's the follow up ?

Thanks guys. Yea it was definitely a fun night.

Not sure, but we will see hi again for sure, and soon.

We'll try to think of something that will make it more exciting.

Iamsomebody said:
My gf and I met up with him for the first time last night.

We all had a few drinks, chatted for a bit in our hotel room. Talked about what we wanted, and his experiences in cuckolding.

After talking for a bit they got a little friendlier, started kissing then started fucking.

He was huge, long and thick. I'd say about 10". I'm average, and his cock was still bigger than mine when it wasn't hard.

They really got into it, but didn't forget to keep me involved. They made me suck his cock, and humiliated me. Out of all the guys we've seen, he was the most involved as far as the mental aspect goes.

They had sex 3 times that night, and he came in her twice. She's usually attracted to white guys, but this was the first black man she actually liked. We definitely had a lot of fun last night, and will definitely be seeing him again.

Excellent start, I love it when a date goes well, and chemistry builds quickly - being on the same page is sooooooo important.

Saraha said:
Excellent start, I love it when a date goes well, and chemistry builds quickly - being on the same page is sooooooo important.

Yea chemistry is something we have definitely been missing.

It was great finally seeing her with someone she was attracted to, makes everything that much better.

It was even better that he was experienced in the cuckold lifestyle. First person, that actually knew how to keep me involved.

Users who are viewing this thread