• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

memory lane

• Thread starterDiggerod
  • Start date

Diggerod

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2008
I met my wife on a blind date, I was in the service, and she had gone out with many of the guys I worked with.
For some reason we seemed to click, and once we started dating she stoped seeing others.
After I got discharged, I stayed on and went to school in K.C.. We worked our wat through college, and got married.
It was shortly after our marriage she ask me, during sex one night. If it bothered me knowing about her open sex life?
I told her Yes it botheres me a lot. Every time I think of someone else putting their cock in you I get so damn hard I almost cum.
I confessed that I would like to hear about some of her past lovers. She was more than willing to share with me.
She started with guys that I knew, telling me what they wanted her to do, and how big each was.
We had an agreement that the only time we would have these discussions was during sex.
So I was happy and hard for several years.
Listening to her stories of putting out in some very public places, like sitting on a guys lap as they were in the backseat driving down the peso. with her panties pulled to one side and her dress spread over his lap. as he put his thick cock in her.
One night I ask how many lovers she had, We went thrugh the list of guys I knew and the guys that lived around her. Then back into high school.
the list got pretty long, best I could come up with was over 75. and I had known at leat 30 of them.
I loved talking to one of the guys, who of couse didn't know that I knew. he conversation always turns to sex, and at some point sliping something me wife had told me about his fetishes or whatever in to the conversation. Watching their face get a puzzled look.
As I said this went on for a long time.
We both worked for a company that was national. and we got moved to a smaller town several hours drive from K.C.. Our sex life was not affected. but I did not know any of the people, and we spent much more time at home.
Enter the PC
I started surfing the internet, and found that I had a thing for Interracial sex, more to the point, white women and black men. Real white women, not runway models.
I guess this was in my mind when I told her that It would be fun to take a weekend trip into K.C. and stay a a nice hotel, maybe go clubbing.
We booked into a hotel dowtown, there were several clubs close by.
She dressed in a white blouse and lightblue skirt. After dinner went to a club. and the band was pretty good. She was trying to get me to dance, but I do not like to dance, and a young fellow at the next table ask if she would like to dance with him? I could not have planned anything better, her dancing with a good looking black man. He was a salesman and I told him that we come to town every month or so, to party and relax. He told me he came to town every six weeks to service his accounts. and I made a note of the dates he would be in town.
As my wife danced with him I sat and watched. and got very aroused, just thinking about his black manhood slipping into my wife, was enough to make me cum.
Anyway nothing happened, and when we got home I did not push the subject of her dancing with a black man. I just went on as usual.
One night she ask if we could go to K.C. again? Maybe she had made note of our friends sechudule also.
We went to the same hotel, and that evening as we entered the club our friend met us and ask if we would like to sit at his table? He showed us to the table, and introduced us to his supervisor. an older black man, probably around 50. We explained that I did not enjoy dancing but my wife loved it, so I was very happy to find someone who didn't mind dancing with her.
We were sitting in the back of the club hidden from the main body of tables, but open to the dance floor. As my wife and Lets call him A. danced His supervisor lets call him B. and I watched. when A., and my wife returned to the table, B. ask if I minded if he danced with my wife.
A. and I watched a B. danced with my wife, B. was holding my wife very close and his hands were very near her breast as thay danced farther away from the table.
As they returned a. walked my wife back onto the floor. B. told me my wife had told him that I enjoyed hearing stories about her ex-lovers. I told him that I indeed liked to hear her tell me graphicly about her past. He smiled and ask, what about her back lovers? I told him I had never ask. But she had never said anything about black men.
He told me that as easy as it was getting her to let him feel her up, he had ask if she had ever gone black? She told him the names of several of the black men she had put out to. and he was from here and he knew some of them.
As my wife came back to the table, our conversation continued, B. ask her if she remembered what it was like to give herself wholey to a black man? No restrictions just here I am use me as you wish.
She looked at me and said that she knew that if this subject ever came up she would not be able to stop.
B. told us to go to our room and have a meeting of the minds, because when he came to our door, if we let him in there would be no turning back.
Closing the door behind us she ask if I would be able to handle this? I told her that I had a hardon for months since discovering Interracial sex on line. Just thinking about her an A. in bed.
The knock came shortly, I was instructed to sit in the corner and keep quite and watch.
I thought I was ready for this, but as b. undressed my wife and ran his hands over her body she was so pale compared to his dark skin, and his hands covering her breast, and playing with the nipples was enought to make me cum. but when he put her tit in his mouth, I sprayed allover myself. I was called over to get her ready, as he played with her tits and kissed her I got between her legs and licked her clit for all I was worth. as he slif on top of her I slid down so I coud see as he entered her. as his massive cock pushed into her she let out the sexiest moan I have ever heard. Soon she was telling him to ram her hard make it hurt when you cum in me. please cum in me. I watched as he pumped his load deep into her, she kept telling him fill me up yes cum more, She told him there is no feeling any better than having a big black cock filling her with seed.
The first night I Cleaned her and him, no hands allowed.
We have been making this trip for eight monthw now, next month B. said that he is going to set up a party, black men only, I will have some new duties. but I don't know what that will be. so maybe in a month or so I will have something to write about..

:) , nice keep em coming.

Indeed...keep them cumming!!!

Good story! Maybe, you'll have to prime the guys for your wife and then, clean them up! Makes me hard thinking about it. Tell us more!;)

super hot story! any updates on the situation?! love to hear more!

So b, the 50y.o. guy got to fuck your wife; how about a? Did he get some of her pussy? If so, was it the same night? Bottom line: is your story true?

YES keep them coming, with more "graphic" details
:)

More, please

Users who are viewing this thread