Memphis, TN area DOM/sub MWC SEEK SAME

• Thread starternmsfuncpl
  • Start date

nmsfuncpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2004
As the forum is reminding me, We haven't posted anything in awhile. So here is a post seeking another couple like ourselves to share some sexual fun with. Have had "some" luck finding compatible males for our kind of sexual pleasure but none that developed the longterm relationship that was sought. Our biggest disappointment, though, is a complete failure to meet ANY other Dom/Hus sub/slutwife MWC's into even similar forms of sexual fun. If there are ANY in our area at all, they apparently don't share our interest in this type foursome. Possibile that there just aren't any couples close that match what we seek. NOT LOOKING FOR DOM/sub couples where men are ANYTHING EXCEPT Dominant AND STRAIGHT. NOT BI=CURIOUS, SWITCH OR ANYTHING ELSE. WHERE WIFE IS SUBMISSIVE, BISEXUAL, AND A SLUT. Not wives that like to pretend or roleplay being a slut. REAL SLUTWIFES THAT GET OFF ON BEING SEXUALLY USED AS SLUTS.
Maybe we are more unique than I ever thought.
Would even consider similar couples that are not in our area to exchange experiences, pics, etc with.
Any couples like us that share our interest in a matching foursome, get in touch. Experienced ONLY, PLEASE. Not interested in teaching or training at this time. Thanks. I will try to attach a few pics of some of the sexual fun we enjoy. First two are just examples of a couple of our favorite kinds of sexual fun. Last is my slutwife on her knees sucking a black male that I brought home and ordered her to strip and service. When I bring in a strange dick to use her I usually make her strip before he arrives and meet him completely nude. Then make her kneel and suck his dick while we discuss her sexual use/abuse, etc, in detail.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,054
  • 79c0.jpg
    79c0.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • makeslutstripsuckallnewmales.JPG
    makeslutstripsuckallnewmales.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 876
post more pics, these are grrrrrrrrrrrrr-8!

we would like to talk to you guys. contact us here by pm and we will give you contact details. nice pics

Very nice!!!!

Love the post,love to see more of her :)She always go bareback?

Well, we are too new to know what we are. I think I could definately get into the Dom role as the notion of her being submissive as well as slutty is entirely a part of my fantasies...but until we do this a few times it's hard to tell how well she's going to find her comfort level as a sub...or as a slut for that matter. There's always the possibility, I suppose, that when we "do the deed" she will find she's not particularly impressed.

But, assuming for the moment that she finds her inner slut (as I think she will) and that she turns out to thrive on playing the sub (which I have no way of guessing) then we'd be interested probably in meeting up.

however, to date, she has expressed considerable DIStaste for anything Bi....I don't see that changing easily.

but since you are looking for experienced, we've got plenty of time to find ou comfort zone I guess.

good luck.

Hi, we are near Memphis and not sure of matching all the requirements.
We are wanting to explore dom/sub. Wife wants dom to make her do naughty and gets off, so hot hearing of blackdoms taking control and being served. We must be discrete.

BBC here in Memphis. I would love to be the next person to sit in that chair and be serviced by your wife!

She certainly is a hot woman. I would love to have your wife service me now that I am here in the Memphis area. Let me know when you need some more black cock for her. I am in the chat room as BlkinMemphis or can be reached by email @ ggszig@yahoo.com