• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Men masturbating over your wife's pictures

• Thread starterSissynealy
  • Start date
oh don't get me wrong the material helps in the relationship I'm in just wondering if anyone has had their misses help them out with a Fleshlight or if the experience is different when it goes one on one with each other

Would love someone to save my wife’s pics and jerk over her

72197136188__28A5607E-BB8E-4DCD-8CB2-B2D15C395311.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg

Reactions: Rustyhole
My wife for you guys to get off to

IMG_0145.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg

Reactions: VikingDJS and PleaseCuckMeNow
Love secretly ******** my wife for guys to get off on

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow and aszelag
al01 said:
I have a couple of pictures of my wife on here, I really get off on the thought of other guys looking at her, I also know that at least some of the pictures and videos she's sent me while we've been together have been sent to other guys as well, including some friends of mine that she gets along well with, and at least two of them have fucked her. I caught her out with one of them but she doesn't know that I found out about the other and that I have reasonable grounds to think that there's been up to another four as well, although I have no proof of them.

She was very apologetic when I found out about one of them by checking her MSN log, I told her that it was okay and that I wasn't going to leave her over it but just couldn't quite find a way to say that I actually enjoy the thought of her being with other guys, and would love to see her at it.

Sorry, strayed off topic a bit there. Bottom line, I know there's a few other guys that she has sent pictures to and I hope they do masturbate themselves to those pictures, imagining what they would do to her, or maybe remembering what they already have.
go one better then just having guys jerk off to her pictures actually let them fuck her while you watch, always a fantastic feeling watching my wife with other guys

I get lots of pics of guys jerking to me. Always happy to help...

Kull 711 b2w goku714 fet 10.3.22.jpg
Kull711 b2w 8.9.23.jpg
photo-ffadult-r40-s2-478682235_86531.1290140831.0.superphoto.jpg
Kull711 @b2w 10.27.22.png
the_tributer3.JPG

• Love
Reactions: KarlandLisa, IIris and JLH412
Nice pictures, I've been using a fleshlight when finishing myself over these photos makes it feel even more reel

• Love
Reactions: mrexotic
Knowing that other men get excited with my 52 yo wife is a huge turn on. That’s why I show her pics to horny guys preferably men in their 60s-70s!!!!!

Would love to see you stroke your cock to my wife

IMG_2782.jpeg
IMG_0076.jpeg
IMG_0073.jpeg
IMG_0014.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Kumbbags and PleaseCuckMeNow
Cumhard said:
My wife for you guys to get off to

IMG_0145.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
Your wife looks like she’s a good lil cum slut. I’d love to fuck her pussy so she’s super wet then titty fuck her until I’m about to cum then I’d either stuff her mouth or pussy until I cum

Reactions: Focker, Cumhard and DannyBoyx

Users who are viewing this thread