• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Men wanted

• Thread starterDavid B
  • Start date

David B

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2007
Men wanted to share wife

Men wanted to fuck my wife in front of me. Can you help?

Attachments

• nurse.jpg
    nurse.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,860
Bbc In Nyc

Bring Her To Nyc

Shouldn't have a problem lining up cocks for that slut.;)

R U in UK? - gotta come down to South Florida.. where the sun is hot and your wife's pussy will filled with some of my hot cum - you won't just be watching - you'll be eating my goo from her pussy!

I think thats a TV....

What!

TV, that's not a nice thing to say.

TV? That gives a whole new meaning to "The Boob Tube" lol :eek:

My wife

You ask what my wife is like. Well she's a small bottle blonde, British, and in her early 40's. There's nothing like watching another man, humping away at your wife,then letting go inside her! We've had threesomes and small gangbangs before, but she is now getting serious with one of our contacts. so much so, that I'm in danger of loosing her. Still it serves me right. I was the one who suggested it in the first place!

Attachments

• q copy.jpg
    q copy.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 799
If your serious, get in touch

Hi - I read your postings and wanted to get in touch. I am JJ, a white assertive experienced bull living just outside London. If you want to watch me use and fuck her and unload into her wet cunt then please get in touch with me at assertivebull@hotmail.co.uk

I am genuine and real

Speak soon.

Jon

Attachments

• JJ.jpg
    JJ.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 147
Ellington333

Bring Her To Me White Boy I Got A Fat And Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock That Will Stretch Her Cunt Good As I Fuck And Shoot A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed In Her Belly. After I'd Call My Boys Who Just Got Out Of Jail - Its About 5 Of Them And Their Black Balls Are Aching With Cum After Not Having A Hot Slut To Fuck For 5 Years. She Needs A Good Nigger Gangbang After You Could Lick And Suck Her Cum Filled Nigger Fucked Cunt And Get The Best Sloppy Seconds Of Your Life

If your wife does leave you for her Lover, there is nothing you can do about it, so you just have to accept it.

What is happening to you, could happen to any of us cuckolds. All you can do is make sure your wife is happy, and you be happy for her.

I'm sure he's bigger and better in bed then you, and your wife is enjoying it when she is fucking him. And that's a good thing.