Mens briefs

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date

jojo4017

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2008
My wife came walking through the room the other day in her cute little panties. She looked so nice and her curves made my mouth water. I followed after and dropped to my knees to kiss her fine ass and hips through those cute little panties. She stopped me after a few seconds, she told me no, your not allowed to do that, she said all I get is mens briefs to kiss. She meant it to, the next day she brought me a pair of her boyfriends briefs and ordered me to rub them on my face, kiss them all over and suck on the strap.

jojo4017 said:
My wife came walking through the room the other day in her cute little panties. She looked so nice and her curves made my mouth water. I followed after and dropped to my knees to kiss her fine ass and hips through those cute little panties. She stopped me after a few seconds, she told me no, your not allowed to do that, she said all I get is mens briefs to kiss. She meant it to, the next day she brought me a pair of her boyfriends briefs and ordered me to rub them on my face, kiss them all over and suck on the strap.

She is spoiling you - by giving you her boyfriend's briefs to suckon. What did you do to get so lucky?

Have you though of wearing the b/f's briefs?

Saraha said:
She is spoiling you - by giving you her boyfriend's briefs to suckon. What did you do to get so lucky?

Have you though of wearing the b/f's briefs?

Better if he wears his wife's panties instead! ;)

I don't want to wear them no did I want to suck on them, I wanted to rub my face in her cute little panties.

I was so horny, she was wearing a long lose skirt, I came up behind her and got on my knees and pulled it up and again that nice ass covered with those cute panties. I wanted to fuck her real bad, we went to the bedroom where I thought I was finally going to fuck her. She just made me lay down and started jacking me off, I pulled her skirt up to look at those curves and panties and asking her if we could fuck. Damn she just said no " all I get is a hand job and mens briefs" I was so horny and kept bugging her for sex. She stopped went in the other room and came back with her boyfriends briefs rubbed them in my face and started jacking me off again. She's driving me crazy I want to screw her so bad,

Just reading this post, I had to go to my wife's drawer and put on a pair of panties, yes, with a thong, knowing later, I could easliy see myself stroking my hard cock while sucking on the thong, pretending it's the Bull's!

A real hardcore sniffer

I'm a true pathetic panty sniffer , I started with sniffing my wife's soiled thinking of other men fucking her . Then I would visit my sister-n-law , use her bathroom and find her hamper or find her smelly panties in her laundry room . But NOW ! my very sick pathetic sniffing has gone to men's stale pissy ball sweaty underwear . I started having fantasies about a couple of my sons friends fucking my wife / his mother , then had very submissive gay thoughts of myself sucking their cocks . I went to my sons apartment he shares with two of these friends and found their dirty boxers , I know I need help . I jacked off sniffing Josh and Bobby's pissy cum stained sweaty ball crotch . I was thinking one of them fucking their friends mom while I sucked off the other . Now if my wife shoved her lovers dirty briefs in my face , I'll glady jack off for them , sniffing and sucking the soiled underwear . I'M JUST A PATHETIC SMELLY UNDERWEAR SNIFFER , THERE I SAID IT.

jojo4017 said:
My wife came walking through the room the other day in her cute little panties. She looked so nice and her curves made my mouth water. I followed after and dropped to my knees to kiss her fine ass and hips through those cute little panties. She stopped me after a few seconds, she told me no, your not allowed to do that, she said all I get is men's briefs to kiss. She meant it to, the next day she brought me a pair of her boyfriend's briefs and ordered me to rub them on my face, kiss them all over and suck on the strap.

That's very odd. Normally, I would think, a married woman would want her cuckold to acknowledge her status as his boss-wife by kissing her ass on a daily basis.

Perhaps you should point out the following quiz to your boss-wife.

Q: What is a married man's proper place?

A: On his knees with his face between his wife's thighs, his lips sucking her clitoris, and his tongue giving her cunilingus.

Q: If a married woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places that are appropriate?

A: Yes, on his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

Your boss-wife, in other words, should expect you to be her asskisser and cuntsucker. But, in addition to expecting that from you frequently — and you accepting that as part of your role as her cuckold (as you do, obviously) — she should expect you to ask her permission whenever you wish to kiss her ass or suck her cunt.

Did you do that...?

OnePumpnDump said:
Just reading this post, I had to go to my wife's drawer and put on a pair of panties, yes, with a thong, knowing later, I could easliy see myself stroking my hard cock while sucking on the thong, pretending it's the Bull's!

You should wear her panties after she has dropped them into the laundry basket for washing. It is cheating to wear freshly washed ones out of her drawer.

pussy boy said:
I'm a true pathetic panty sniffer , I started with sniffing my wife's soiled thinking of other men fucking her . Then I would visit my sister-n-law , use her bathroom and find her hamper or find her smelly panties in her laundry room . But NOW ! my very sick pathetic sniffing has gone to men's stale pissy ball sweaty underwear . I started having fantasies about a couple of my sons friends fucking my wife / his mother , then had very submissive gay thoughts of myself sucking their cocks . I went to my sons apartment he shares with two of these friends and found their dirty boxers , I know I need help . I jacked off sniffing Josh and Bobby's pissy cum stained sweaty ball crotch . I was thinking one of them fucking their friends mom while I sucked off the other . Now if my wife shoved her lovers dirty briefs in my face , I'll glady jack off for them , sniffing and sucking the soiled underwear . I'M JUST A PATHETIC SMELLY UNDERWEAR SNIFFER , THERE I SAID IT.

Honesty should be celebrated, but some guys often pretend they would never suck a cock or steal a lady's underwear off her clothes line, but they wish they could.

We don't use a rule book, I drop to my knees and kiss her ass when I feel like it, but she is now wanting to tease me by not letting me, telling me all I get in the underwear dept. is mens briefs in my face.

I want that cute round ass to kiss with those hot panties on, not his briefs to suck on.

I'm not bi, I love women I love to hear the little details about my wife getting the hell fucked out of her. I'm starting to regret that it ever happened now because I want to have sex with her to, but all she says I can have now is a hand job. She now loves to put on my favorite panties ( pink ) or black and jack me off while telling me I can't touch only look. She is getting off on it big time. I squirm and beg to fuck as she strokes me but she keeps saying no and that if I ask one more time she is going to get his briefs and stick them in my mouth so I take the h/j.

Your wife's consideration of your needs is very generous...

jojo4017 said:
I'm starting to regret [my wife taking a lover] ever happened now because I want to have sex with her too, but all she says I can have now is a hand job.

Actually, that's very generous of your wife.

jojo4017 said:
She now loves to put on my favorite panties (pink) or black and jack me off while telling me I can't touch only look. She is getting off on it big time.

She's doing what turns her on with you... that's good.

jojo4017 said:
I squirm and beg to fuck as she strokes me...

As you should...

jojo4017 said:
...but my wife keeps saying no, and that if I ask one more time she is going to get his briefs and stick them in my mouth. So, I take the hand job.

You're fortunate, actually, that your wife has not been inspired by the many dominant women who keep their cuckolds in chastity devices. I suggest considering the hand jobs she gives you very desirable alternatives, and thanking your wife profusely for her generous consideration of your needs (while resisting any urges to complain)...

If you would consent to wear a chastity device, you could be released weekly and you could stand with toes close to a line and could wank to see how far your tadpoles would shoot across the room. Just imagine letting your juice build up for a whole week and then firing like a missile out the end. A quality ejaculation of that intensity is probably better off for you than several weaker orgasms in a pussy each week.

I saw a guy wanking to better his best performance, and at a critical moment when he gasped trying to hold onto his ejaculation, his g/f whipped his ass. He gave a raspy gurgle in his throat and his juice went well past his record. He has not managed as well since.

Wearing a chastity cage is a convincing gift you give to your wife. It defines you as "above the sheep in the field", someone who stands out from the crowd.

I now think she is setting me up to make me suck his dick and I think it's his idea. She was jacking me off again and I was again begging to fuck her. She went for the briefs and stuck them in my mouth, i didn't like it and she stopped stroking me. I wanted at least that so I complied. She said how would you like to have whats usually in then stuck in your mouth. I did not answer and let her finish me off, but I feel I'm being set up for him wanting to get her to get me to suck him.

No way I'm doing that, I'll go without

jojo4017 said:
No way I'm doing that, I'll go without

But you could be missing out on something quite amazing, so don't you want to at least try it once or twice? Afterall, you had to suck a breast to find out that there was milk inside when you were a baby.

Once you have had a guy's briefs in your mouth, you can't stop it happening again if she wants you to, because the cradle rocker rules the roost. It is better for her to set the rules, if you want to see frequent smiles on her face. It cuts down on the plates she has to throw at you to get you to comply with her rules.