• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Merry Christmas

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
I want to say I hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and safe travels if you are driving or flying away for the Holidays. Will I hope you and Eve have a better year next year then this was for you and everyone else that has had to deal with events in their lifes. Buzzy and Dig hey I have been here since early 05 and seen alot of changes I questioned some in the past but the site has improved greatly and I hope it continues to as you are still here not like others here and gone. This site is important to alot of people they come here for various reasons from stress relief to sexual relief or plane enjoyment. Everyone out there hope you are working have money and food and a very good Holiday. Muleman kisses to the ladies and beer or whiskey to the men

Thanks Muleman, Adding to his Merry Christmas wishes to everyone.

Now a request that everyone say "Merry Christmas" rather than the "Happy Holidays" the PC Police love so well. =p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Muleman, and may you and your family also have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. May this site also grow with more and more people enjoying the lifestyle where there is just hot sex, no matter what race you are. May everyone that reads this have a prosperous New Year.

Susan said:
Thanks Muleman, Adding to his Merry Christmas wishes to everyone.

Now a request that everyone say "Merry Christmas" rather than the "Happy Holidays" the PC Police love so well. =p

you do realize Christmas originally meant Christ's mass a strictly Catholic observance considering only they have mass. im not being pc just pointing out how ignorant noncathoilic christians are. otherwise, happy Christsbirth to everyone lol.... merry Christmas too.

Merry Christmas everyone...or Happy Chanukah and Kwanzaa as the case may be. Thanks for a year full of fantasies and fun.

Marry Christmas to you too. Thanks for all the work you've done to make this the place it is.

brenda_mwf

Thank you Muleman. I do hope you have a nice Christmas as well. Thanks for all your help. I am sure i will be needing more. MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

voris buck said:
Thank you Muleman. I do hope you have a nice Christmas as well. Thanks for all your help. I am sure i will be needing more. MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thank You Brenda I'm glad I could be of help to you through out last year hey I'm always around to help you any time you need to talk just pm me here and I will find you or hit me in the chat good luck hope next year you can find peace within yourself as that is a very important thing to have. May the riches of life fall on you in 09 girl later friend Willy

white cali hubby said:
Marry Christmas to you too. Thanks for all the work you've done to make this the place it is.
Thank You it is also good people like you that helps make a good site.

Probably a good time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or whichever you celebrate) and a Happy New Year. My time on will be spotty over the holidays. Hoep you all have a GREAT time!!

JMNBABE

Ro ro ro Merry Christmas

muleman said:
I want to say I hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and safe travels if you are driving or flying away for the Holidays. Will I hope you and Eve have a better year next year then this was for you and everyone else that has had to deal with events in their lifes. Buzzy and Dig hey I have been here since early 05 and seen alot of changes I questioned some in the past but the site has improved greatly and I hope it continues to as you are still here not like others here and gone. This site is important to alot of people they come here for various reasons from stress relief to sexual relief or plane enjoyment. Everyone out there hope you are working have money and food and a very good Holiday. Muleman kisses to the ladies and beer or whiskey to the men

And a happy new year.

Attachments

• santa_ears.JPG
    santa_ears.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 74
Merry Christmas everybody.

Thanks for being there for us Mule and thanks also to all the other Mods. Especially Ro who seems to get way more crap than she deserves just for being great at what she does.

A lot of changes this past year here at DC and most all were for the better and I for one appreciate it. We sure do have a lot of real nice members here for the most part.

The only thing I want for the holidays Mule is a win in Philly on Sunday. Then it's on to the playoffs.

Norman

SantaArmy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread