• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Messenger Transcripts

• Thread starterbillyjjj
  • Start date

billyjjj

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2006
Hey there,
I broke up with my girlfriend about a year ago, but still love to look back through our msn messenger trasnscripts, where she'd be at her most mean and controlling. She's tell me all about other guys she was fucking, and how she always got me to go down on her afterwards without my knowing.
I really get off on this stuff, she is the filthiest person i've ever met.
Anyone else in my boat? lusting over the past?
and if anybody would like copies of the log files, then i'll be happy to share them.

I'd be interested, as I like controlling cuckoldresses. Please post some of the messages.

I would love to see them!

would be hot, go for it

I've got some from some discussion I had with a married woman I fucked for a while. All the leading up to stuff is the best. Should've deleted long ago, can't bring myself to do it lol

interesting id love to read them
:jackoff:

love to read them

please send them my way, thanks

Lets see em.

Can we see them?

I would like to read them also.

i too would like to read them

I have debated on whether to post these discussions and have decided not to. I'll email people if they request individually through my email/messages here.

This is reallyhot...more please. And if you have the photos to go with it?...make us cucks squirm with envy

very nice blackten1010 = Gold Star !

Glad you like

I can post more. I'll get to it, but there's no way I'm posting a photo of her. Rest assured, she's a really good looking lady. She's 38, Brunette, curvy as hell with some freckles, real cute, round butt, brown eyes. A little bit like that Terry something actress from Desperate Housewives, but not as thin.

Users who are viewing this thread